HAHAHAHAHA!!! Duke!! HAHAHA

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Wow....Duke lost a big one.

NC State, unranked, predicted to finish last in the ACC, beat Duke with authority last night. For a reference point, Duke is ranked number 7 in the AP Poll, number 6 in the Coaches Poll, and #6 in the RBDO poll, picked to finish first in the ACC.

But Duke didn't lose a one off, oops they got past us, game last night; NC State owned Duke from the tip off. The final score was 88-74, with Duke shooting 38.6% from the field.

Unbelievable.

While we're on the topic, anyone wanna tackle why North Carolina is still even top 25 material after their losing streak to teams that really aren't that good?

I'm actually rooting for NC State this year out of the ACC.

I'm not trying to compare UNM to anyone (although - UNM could beat UNC by about 20 right now, and UNC would probably somehow move up in the AP's top 25). :)

Simply put - The ACC is amazing this year, and the two powerhouses - Duke and UNC aren't what people predicted....unfortunately, those predictions remain.

Man, I was excited when Ga. Tech beat Duke -- 3rd time in about 20-some-odd years! And we beat UNC too.

ACC b-ball is one of the things I truly miss about being at Tech.

Man, I was excited when Ga. Tech beat Duke -- 3rd time in about 20-some-odd years! And we beat UNC too.

ACC b-ball is one of the things I truly miss about being at Tech.

The Yellowjackets have a pretty good year going so far. I see them dancing late into March this year, personally.

Hate Duke. Always have. Always will.

Here ya go. Found this in the comments on Fark ages ago (file says 2004!). Cracked me up.

Attachments

• go-dook.jpg
    go-dook.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 10
Oh, and don't forget this one. It was taped to the window at the FBO in Raleigh when I went to the BBQ Fly-In in 2007.

Attachments

• A_Caveman_Could_Do_It.jpg
    A_Caveman_Could_Do_It.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 19
Oh yeah, little Villanova, ranked #4.

How do they keep doing it?

Back