Guys *can* be sensitive.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
A 30-something woman meets a rather handsome and charming man in the bar of a highly-regarded restaurant. They talk for hours and really connect, and they end up leaving together. They go back to his apartment, and as he shows her around she notices that his bedroom is completely packed with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears. Three wall-length shelves loaded with hundreds of the little guys, carefully placed in rows covering the entire wall! It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing this very un-macho display. There were small bears all along the bottom shelf; medium-sized bears covering the entire length of the middle shelf; and huge, enormous bears running all the way all along the top shelf. Quite the display.

She found it strange for a man, who was clearly straight, to have such a large collection of teddy bears, and was quite impressed by his obvious sensitive side. All the while she thought to herself, "Oh goodness! Maybe this guy could be the one - maybe he could father my children."
She turns to him. They kiss slowly in a passionate embrace and then make hot, steamy love.

After an explosive night of raw passion with this wonderful, sensitive guy - lying there together in the afterglow, the woman rolls over towards him smiling sweetly.

She strokes his chest and asks coyly, "So? How was it?"

The guy says: "Help yourself to any prize from the bottom shelf."

Ed your and Courtney's private life is not what I want to read about on the board.

anything from here to there, on this shelf, between the pez dispenser and the bicentennial cups, anything is this 3 inch square area...

tonycondon said:
anything from here to there, on this shelf, between the pez dispenser and the bicentennial cups, anything is this 3 inch square area...

LOL - Classic. I gotta watch that tonigh.

AdamZ said:
Ed your and Courtney's private life is not what I want to read about on the board.

Dude, it said the guy was handsome and charming...I never knew you thought that way about me.

:rofl:

N2212R said:
LOL - Classic. I gotta watch that tonigh.

yea ed, your avatar inspired me. i love early steve martin. the jerk, planes,trains, and automobiles etc. thats classic humor.

do you know how many people read the phone book every day!? this is exactly the kind of publicity that will make me BE somebody!!!

tonycondon said:
yea ed, your avatar inspired me. i love early steve martin. the jerk, planes,trains, and automobiles etc. thats classic humor.

do you know how many people read the phone book every day!? this is exactly the kind of publicity that will make me BE somebody!!!

Somebody hates these cans!!!!!!!!!!!

N2212R said:
Somebody hates these cans!!!!!!!!!!!

when the sniper hit the DC area 4 yrs ago, I sent my brother that (and that alone) in an email. he was the only one who got it and the only one apart from me who found it funny.

ok ok it's really bad.

N2212R said:
Dude, it said the guy was handsome and charming...I never knew you thought that way about me.

:rofl:

Doood, since you posted the joke, we were relying on your opinion of yourself not ours.:D

woodstock said:
when the sniper hit the DC area 4 yrs ago, I sent my brother that (and that alone) in an email. he was the only one who got it and the only one apart from me who found it funny.

ok ok it's really bad.

You should be ashamed of yourself for using such tasteless humor in that situation. :mad:

BTW I think it was a pretty darned funny and clever thing to do :):):D:D;)

tonycondon said:
You jerk, you watch too many movies. No wonder you hardly ever post here anymore.:D

AdamZ said:

I told him not to tell!!! ;)

AdamZ said:

Not only that, he dreams of Grummans in his sleep.

Boy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.

Laurie said:
Boy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.
I'll have to remember that one. :yes:

N2212R said:
Maybe we should call her Ford from now on? :rofl:

"Sittin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona,
Such a fine sight to see..."

Everskyward said:
I'll have to remember that one. :yes:

Another one just in case. Good to have different ammunition in the arsenal:

Boy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.

:goofy:

Back