Gulfstream Off Runway at KRHP

Comedy has to be a tough gig.. good for him if he can make it enough to fly a Gulfstream

As for the pilot, taking a jet like that off a runway has to be embarrassing, more so when you have a celebrity on board!

Plane either checked out fine or is crossing the country illegally. Has flown twice since the incident and is now in Long Beach.

At 60% it figures 4850'. I'm swagging the numbers here since we don't have all the info.

Still not a lot of margin. There is no attempting to grease it on, or being gentle on the brakes at that point. Not a lot of GA guys realize that.

60% numbers aren’t actually required by the regulation at landing.

I know, that blows my mind that that still exists.

Still not a lot of margin. There is no attempting to grease it on, or being gentle on the brakes at that point. Not a lot of GA guys realize that.
I can’t speak for Gulfstreams or larger, but the jets I’ve flown are pretty easy to land smoothly well within the 60% distances.

I can’t speak for Gulfstreams or larger, but the jets I’ve flown are pretty easy to land smoothly well within the 60% distances.

Gulfstreams float, and the guy trying to roll it on will start eating a lot of runway.

Back