Great wx = Day off !!

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Bagging work Friday to take advantage of the wx. Anyone up for a breakfast or lunch meet up??

Wish I could, but the plane goes to the shop tomorrow for annual.

And I doubt work would be happy with me taking off since I just got back from vacation. :p

Have fun.....it looks like it will be gorgeous!

Kaye

And I doubt work would be happy with me taking off since I just got back from vacation. :pHave fun.....it looks like it will be gorgeous!Kaye

:goofy:I just got back from sun-n-fun/vacation Monday! I consider it a mental health day, if I don't get off, it may effect my mental health! :rolleyes:

Bagging work Friday to take advantage of the wx. Anyone up for a breakfast or lunch meet up??

If it wan't for the 99's coming in for a tour (that I got roped into giving) I would! (since it is my B-day and I should be flying!) I do plan on Flying after work tho. Have a good time!

I'm on reserve tomorrow, but the odds that I'll get called in are somewhere close to zero (of course now that I say that, I'll be spending the next three days on the road). If you feel like a long cross country to the north, I know a great sandwich shop around here.

Gary,

I bagged work today to bring my dog to Le Roy, NY what a great flight. also to pat my self on the back I made 3 great landings no clue how because I have not been in the air for over 5 months.

I can't go tomorrow I have some friends in town all weekend and I will be stuck on the golf course sorry.

Bob

I made 3 great landings no clue how because I have not been in the air for over 5 months.

Like riding a bike....:)

I can't even imagine flying with our Maggie girl.....115 lbs of cry baby. I'm not sure how I would get her in the plane or where she would sit with those long legs and bowling ball head.

I'm on reserve tomorrow, but the odds that I'll get called in are somewhere close to zero (of course now that I say that, I'll be spending the next three days on the road). If you feel like a long cross country to the north, I know a great sandwich shop around here.

It looks like I am going to meet a co-worker in Cape May, NJ (WWD). The plan is looking like breakfast at KMIV, short hop to WWD to pick up co-worker then head south towards KMFV Accomack for lunch.

Last edited:
Back