Great day to fly!

tdager

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
LittleIronPilot
So I have been on the road for the past week, at Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head no less though I only go to see the beach for 10 minutes in six days there.

I was jonesing to go flying and today the weather was perfect. A tad windy in the morning but GREAT by the time we put wings in the air around noon.

The wife and I flew to KFFC to go to Aircraft Spruce's Spring Sale and looked at folding bicycles. Then it was off to Sammies Touch-and-Go at KPLR.

After that a nice flight back home at 7500'. Once near the home-drome I flew the wife to Mallards Landing, the airpark we just bought property at, and landed her for the first time on a grass strip.

A half-hour chatting with friends and then a quick hop back to 4A7 for a nice, three-landing landing. :rolleyes: Oh well, you cannot make all your landings perfect! :dunno::D

Here are few pictures...one is of my and our plane, one of the wife and our plane, and finally one of the wife and I with "Sammie" at the restaurant:rofl:!

Attachments

• Tom_Plane.JPG
    Tom_Plane.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 22
  • Wife_Plane.JPG
    Wife_Plane.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Tom_Kim_Sammie.JPG
    Tom_Kim_Sammie.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 32
I see her picture is on the left side of the plane , does that mean she didn't let you fly it.(lol)
and your feind looks a little stiff tom.
Dave G.

After that a nice flight back home at 7500'. Once near the home-drome I flew the wife to Mallards Landing, the airpark we just bought property at, and landed her for the first time on a grass strip.
Awww man. This is the first I've heard of this. I'm jealous.:)

Back