Great book!

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
OK guys, I hope this doesn't come off as spam, but here goes.

My mother is an author, and I have been overly skeptical of her writing (mostly because I don't like most of it, to be quite honest), but she recently wrote a book called A Dance in the Woods under her real name instead of her pseudonym. Its a REALLY good book, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who likes good books. Its about her mental breakdown years ago and the subsequent recovery. Pretty damn good (even though I lived it, its still a good read).

If anyone is interested in it, the book is available (for purchase, which is why I'm concerned about this being spam) at http://www.jbstillwater.com/estore/index.asp

If anyone buys the book and wants it autographed, let me know, I can have her do that as well, if the book is purchased using CCNow instead of Amazon (actually, please use CCNow either way if you're comfortable with it. Amazon takes a gigantic cut out the money I guess, I'm not really sure, its not my thing, I just like the book).

If touting your own mom's book is spam, then I say redefine "spam." You get a pass on this one.

Back