Great aviation videos

wow - I've never seen the one where the plane crashed at the baseball game...I can't even imagine seeing that firsthand...

amazing.

Hey that's great stuff!

I'm actually looking for some specific videos and other files myself:

There used to be a show on ABC called maximum exposure (like RealTV, amazing captured footage). On one episode they showed a C185 (I think) landing to pick up two people on a hunting trip on some remote area, probably northern. They film the plane landing, the pilot is coming in with the engine off, and then he clips a treetop! is just dents a wing and he makes the landing fine. Then, when taking off, the video is from the passenger's seat, looking to the right while on takeoff. Surprisingly, the pilot clips another tree but this time the plane cartwheels and ends up rolled up. The occupants make it out unscratched. I was wondering if they had that video on the net somewhere.

Something else I was looking up that was a RealPlayer Audio file that I had once heard at Cyberair.com, where there's a student pilot trying to land on the airport, but he just keeps making mistakes, and the controller at the tower starts to loose his patience with him. It was kind of a guide of what not to do, at the same time kind of funny. It's a long shot, but does anyone know where to get this file or one similar to it?

Well, hope some of you can help me.

Javier

Back