GRANT: Mythbusters at Harper?

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
Grant as I was driving past your work this morning I saw a sign about the Mythbusters coming to Harper. What is the deal with that? It would be kinda cool to see them.

Grant as I was driving past your work this morning I saw a sign about the Mythbusters coming to Harper. What is the deal with that? It would be kinda cool to see them.

Wish I could meet the Mythbusters... Wonder if it's just Adam and Jamie or if Kari would be tagging along :D

I am still looking for a picture of Adam from when he was a kid and in the Mr. Whipple Charmin commercial as the Stockboy Jimmy. Anyone seen one?

Oh yeah. Guarantee she's the reason for at least 15% of viewers :D

Not me. Vegetarians really put me off. As far as I'm concerned they could use her in place of Buster.

Not me. Vegetarians really put me off. As far as I'm concerned they could use her in place of Buster.

:rofl:

I don't mind them so long as they're not trying to take my steak away and replace it with tofu.... "tastes the same" my...

Wish I could meet the Mythbusters... Wonder if it's just Adam and Jamie or if Kari would be tagging along :D
You got your wish! Kari's there, and so is Grant (Imahara, that is. I'm going to be recording an FAA meeting for Mike and can't attend.)

BUT Adam and Jamie WON'T be there. It's just Kari and Grant.

Ever notice how that always say Kari, Grant? LOL

Here's the notice:
http://goforward.harpercollege.edu/page.cfm?p=1351&verbose=992&month=4&start=04/12/07 said:
Discovery Channel’s Mythbusters, with Grant Imahara and Kari Byron
spacecccccc.gif
Date: Thursday - April 12, 2007
Time: 7:30 PM
spacecccccc.gif
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Can six packs of Pop Rocks and six cans of soda make your stomach explode? Is it possible to get stuck on an airplane toilet? What happens when you strap a JATO rocket to the roof of a '67 Chevy Impala? You may have seen the investigation of these legends and more on the Discovery Channel’s Mythbusters. [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cast members Imahara and Byron from The Mythbusters are coming to the Harper for their only Chicago area appearance. Their presentation will include a blooper reel of experiments gone wrong and the funniest moments from the show.
[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Note: No actual myths will be busted at this event.[/FONT]

Back