Grandma`s best day!

ladyaviator

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Linda
How many kids can say their grandma took them flying? My grandson, who is 8 years old, finally said he wanted to go flying. I was a lot more excited than he was. He told me the trees looked like broccoli. He did think it was pretty cool to see his school from the air. :D :D :D

Attachments

• Nathan`s first flight 004.JPG
    Nathan`s first flight 004.JPG
    892.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Nathan`s first flight 005.JPG
    Nathan`s first flight 005.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 39
I love flying kids. Not only do they say wonderful things but love everything about flying. It's what I like about flying Young Eagles.

Awesome. :D Do you have any granddaughters? Is your grandson now bitten by the flying bug?

Yes, I have taken her flying a few times, but she is a fast-pitch softball pitcher and that is all she thinks about. But hopefully the seed has been planted. :yes:

How cool! :yes: He will remember his first flight with you forever. He sure is a cutie.

Did you sign him up as a Young Eagle?

He told me the trees looked like broccoli. He did think it was pretty cool to see his school from the air. :D :D :D

Broccoli...I love it! :D One little girl that I took flying once said the cows looked like chocolate chips. :D

I still think the trees look like broccoli... :D

I loved my Gramma, but had she been a pilot... now that would have been very cool!

Back