Got a good laugh at someone driving alone wearing a mask

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
But this time it was a Jason mask and cracked me up. Couldn’t snap a pic but this one is stolen from da internet. Dude was at a stop sign to my right as I was making a right turn…shined my headlights right on him and got a real good laugh.

401d39a3b874da03fb3d833e72702d31.jpg

That reminds me of the joke: a car stops and picks up a chainsaw wielding hitchhiker. The hitchhiker asks, “Aren’t you worried about picking up a serial killer?” And the driver answers, “What are the odds there are TWO serial killers in this car?”

Last edited:
I once saw a guy flying an RV6, by himself with a mask on! But, it was a tricycle gear plane, so there is that!

They started wearing these after I retired from the Navy. I'm not really sure why, except to maybe cut down on wind noise over ICS.

04_Crew_chiefs_UH_72A_Lakota_Combined_Resolve_1st_Cavalry_Division_SupportOurTroops.jpg

My primary flight instructor used to wear his IFR hood we we were coming home from the bars late at night.
He said it helped him concentrate on the lines.

One time I was driving through the Navajo reservation miles from anywhere. I had not seen another car or a house for 20 minutes when I saw a lone first American walking on the side of the road, wearing a mask...

They started wearing these after I retired from the Navy. I'm not really sure why, except to maybe cut down on wind noise over ICS.

04_Crew_chiefs_UH_72A_Lakota_Combined_Resolve_1st_Cavalry_Division_SupportOurTroops.jpg
Wind noise is one of the benefits but it’s also for protection from debris. Not built proof but can provide limited protection from shrapnel as well.

Back