Good news for 2010!!!

They are putting live machine guns in the guard tower in case anyone misbehaves during the fly-in.

EdFred: Tell us that you've recreated the likeness of the foxy TV reporter of yesteryear into an enlarged windsock.

HR

Now Scott is probably going to post pictures of scantily clad women slithering in the mud:eek::hairraise:

Your wish is my command

scott-stuck-in-mudd-P.jpg

She's overdressed. Boots are not part of "scantily clad" attire, they are winter wear.

See above, Adam, it said it's not related to flying.

So, Brad and Ed, when are we going to find out what this big news is?

See above, Adam, it said it's not related to flying.

So, Brad and Ed, when are we going to find out what this big news is?

I just said it won't affect aircraft operations, and wasn't related to runway length.

I'm guessing either payphone or new cell tower.

Brad's efforts to bring the history tie-in are bearing fruit, and the new guard tower or the Tiger Moth(?) will be on the field.

- or -

Things are moving forward with the conversion of the school to condos.

With local Talent?!?!?!:yikes::yikes:

Imagine Elvira in the Hooters uniform... :vomit:
What did the local bar owner call the local ladies? Cows dancing on the tables?:yikes: Wonder if he's still in business. Those "cows" are his patrons!

I just said it won't affect aircraft operations, and wasn't related to runway length.

Ahh, oops. I stand corrected!

Still no idea.

Stop _____ing with us and give us some better _____ing hints you mother______ing b_____d!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS

That was supposed to read:

Stop messing with us and give us some better enlightening hints you motherjonesmagazine-reading bumturd.

Somehow certain words were replaced with underlines.:dunno:

I don't get it - fill the newbie in, why is it a secret at all? Can't hardly celebrate withya if we don't know what's up!

Stop _____ing with us and give us some better _____ing hints you mother______ing b_____d!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOPS

That was supposed to read:

Stop messing with us and give us some better enlightening hints you motherjonesmagazine-reading bumturd.

Somehow certain words were replaced with underlines.:dunno:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does it involve Ed being a pain in the arse?????

Please note there have been questions I have not replied to. That is because they weren't exactly answerable with a yes or a no.

I'm guessing there is a new owner of the Trail's End.

Please note there have been questions I have not replied to. That is because they weren't exactly answerable with a yes or a no.

Does it relate to phone service in some way?

Back