Good for two more years

stingray

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel Michaels
Had some fun with my CFI today and got my BFR out of the way. We stopped at Brainerd KBRD and he bought lunch:yes: , what a deal. Did my first stalls in the Bellanca (What a pussycat). I had typed up a whole new POH for the Bellanca so I was able to tell him what page to go to, too ask questions. I think I got an A on that part. It is hard to believe it has been two years since I got my ticket.:D

Dan

Sounds like learning the POH the hard way?

Bellanca manuals at Essco Aircraft

I bought one of those, but it was not going to get here in time so I figured I would just produce my own. It did arrive yesterday. Not even in the same league as the one I made. It was just photocopied to a 8.5x11 paper and put in a binder. Mine has MY plane on the front. All charts are reproduced. Mostly it was scan and OCR then formated to a font I like. Took only 2 days. I am going to use it for my experimental anyway that is why I did it. Now all I have to do is change the name on the cover and redo some of the data and speeds. Only cost was the stapling it together and trimming it.

Dan

Had some fun with my CFI today and got my BFR out of the way. We stopped at Brainerd KBRD and he bought lunch:yes: , what a deal. Did my first stalls in the Bellanca (What a pussycat). I had typed up a whole new POH for the Bellanca so I was able to tell him what page to go to, too ask questions. I think I got an A on that part. It is hard to believe it has been two years since I got my ticket.:D

Dan

How long have you owned it? Not trying to be negative but just seems odd to me to own and fly an airplane without ever exploring it's stall characteristics.

How long have you owned it? Not trying to be negative but just seems odd to me to own and fly an airplane without ever exploring it's stall characteristics.

I bought it last fall, I have around 15 or 20 hrs in it. It is not that easy to find someone who is current in a Viking to do stalls with me. I don't fly anywhere near it's stall limits. I did do some slow flight I just did not let it come to a stall.

Dan

Back