Golfing locations?

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Looking for places in the Midwest (WI, IL, IN, OH, MI) that you can fly in, they send a shuttle/car over to pick you up, play your 18, and go home. I've been into Garland (8M8) and Double JJ (42N) here in MI, but looking for other suggestions as well. Wouldn't mind compiling a $100 hamburger list for golf.

Edit: Behold the power of google.

www.flyingolf.com

limited choices however.

Last edited:
Kentucky.

A couple of the state parks do that. I know about Rough River, I believe there are a couple of others, too. Kentucky isn't much further south, though you may have to learn to talk slow.

Boy Ed, After that trip you just took, Id think you would be sick of flying by now. I just got your CD..AWSOME. Great Pics :) found a few for my desktop.

Michael

Furnace Creek (Death Valley) is actually a pretty nice course. You'd be pleasantly surprised how far your ball flies. The ball stealing coyotes are in play. I still have an image of Ed's bleached bones out there if he had attempted to bang away while there in July.

Some of the best aprt/gold course pairings are on military bases. If you can get access...

Out here in Oregon we have a few good ones. Sunriver has two courses and a nice airport on site. Salashan has a golf course and they will pick you up at the Siletz Bay airport. Just a little farther west than the midwest. :goofy:

Richard said:
Furnace Creek (Death Valley) is actually a pretty nice course. You'd be pleasantly surprised how far your ball flies. The ball stealing coyotes are in play. I still have an image of Ed's bleached bones out there if he had attempted to bang away while there in July.

Some of the best aprt/gold course pairings are on military bases. If you can get access...

I was at Furnace Creek 2 weeks ago. 115 at 11 am. The clubs stayed in the plane.

Back