Golfin lawyer

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
I live in a golf course community. The other day I was in the locker room after working out and my neighbor Doug (a lawyer) came in, looking totally wasted. I asked him what was wrong.

"I invited my partner to play with me today, and he dropped dead on the eighth green," he said.

"That's terrible," I said.

"You'd better believe it. After that it was 'hit the ball and drag Robert, hit the ball and drag Robert ...' "

Par 5 - Dogleg right, a guy slices his drive into the adjacent farmer's barn yard. He walks up to his ball and his wife says "You know, if you open the back door of the barn, you could punch a long iron right through there to the green." Relectantly, he tries it. Takes out the 3 iron and swings mightily, the ball just misses going through, hits the top beam, comes back and strikes the wife in the temple - killing her.
Two years later, playing the same hole with a pal, same drive. The pal says You know, if you open the back door of the barn, you could punch a long iron right through there to the green."
The guy looks him in the eye and shakes his head and says "Hell No! Last time I tried that I took a seven!":rofl:
________
Milf Vids

Last edited:
Ken Ibold said:
I live in a golf course community. The other day I was in the locker room after working out and my neighbor Doug (a lawyer) came in, looking totally wasted. I asked him what was wrong.

"I invited my partner to play with me today, and he dropped dead on the eighth green," he said.

"That's terrible," I said.

"You'd better believe it. After that it was 'hit the ball and drag Robert, hit the ball and drag Robert ...' "

He must not have been in very good shape, I mean he only had to drag him back and forth from the tees to the golf cart, right?

I refer to golfing as "Going 'Ted Kennedy'", because it's obvious to everyone that I can't drive over water, either....

:D

A foursome steps up to a tee box one sunny morning. A street runs along the fairway. As one man tees up his shot he notices a funeral procession coming along the road. "Let's take a moment and pause as the procession passes", he tells his buddies.
The procession passes and they continue their round. One of the foursome approaches the man and says, "Why did you do that back there, I've never known you to interrupt a round of golf."
To which the man replies, "I know, but it seemed only right, she was such a good wife".

Golf

David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons
Why Golf Is Better Than Sex.....

#10... A below par performance is considered damn good.

#9... You can stop in the middle and have a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.

#8... It's much easier to find the sweet spot.

#7... Foursomes are encouraged.

#6... You can still make money doing it as a senior.

#5... Three times a day is possible.

#4... Your partner doesn't hire a lawyer if you play with someone else.

#3... If you live in Florida, you can do it almost everyday.

#2... You don't have to cuddle with your partner when you're finished.

And the NUMBER ONE reason
why golf is better than sex.....

#1... If your equipment gets old and rusty, you can replace it!

Back