Golden Eagle by FlightPrep

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
What's with Golden Eagle Flight planner?? Are they having issues? Back in mid July the PHL Bravo changed drastically, it was expanded, shelves were lowered etc. But the charts on Golden Eagle still do not show the airspace changes. I sent them an email and if I recall correctly they responded with something about the new chart cycle coming out yet ( it had). I then called about a month ago and someone picked up who I think had the call routed to their cell phone. . They told me the new cycle had probably not come out yet. I told them that the chart cycle had and I had seen a copy of the sectional plus AOPA flight planner picked it up as did Sky Vector.

Today my Golden Eagle just updated and STILL it has the old PHL Bravo displayed. What gives? I know a bunch of folks were upset with them regarding the patent suit but I thought they had a good easy to use product. The failure to update the chart for 2 months makes this useless for me. Anyone know whats going on there?

I tell you, it's the patent that does it. Without that patent, can't possibly overlay a course on a map :mad2: .

I tell you, it's the patent that does it. Without that patent, can't possibly overlay a course on a map :mad2: .

Hopefully those morons went out of business. Does anyone know how badly the patent suit fallout hurt them? (Hope it was a lot)

I am surprised they are still in business !!

That's what happens if you spend your R&D budget on lawyers.

Back