Going to Oxford-Waterbury CT

Erice

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Erice
I'm flying my daughter and her friend to OXC this week. It looks like there are two or three FBOs on the field. Is anyone familiar enough with either of these FBOs that you could recommend a friendly place for me to park for a couple of hours, and for the parents to drive to easily and meet us? The parents live about 5 miles away from OXC.

I'll be flying a Piper Warrior.
________
teen videos

Last edited:
I'm flying my daughter and her friend to OXC this week. It looks like there are two or three FBOs on the field. Is anyone familiar enough with either of these FBOs that you could recommend a friendly place for me to park for a couple of hours, and for the parents to drive to easily and meet us? The parents live about 5 miles away from OXC.

I'll be flying a Piper Warrior.

I work for a charter company based out OXC. There is really only one FBO, Keystone aviation on the west side of the field underneath the tower. It's really friendly and they'll give you great service. Not sure what they charge for fuel, though.

The airport is right off route 188 in Oxford. Going south on 188, it will be a left on airport access road and take that all the way to the airport (you'll see the tower). Going north on 188 it will be a right on airport access road and all the way to the end. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
Back