Going to Gaston's? Please make sure your info is current.

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
If you've entered information on the Gaston's Fly-In web site, please take a minute and make sure it is still current.

http://www.eaa732.org/aopa/maintenance.asp

You'll need to log in then click on "Edit" (left side of the screen).

We especially need you to update the "Sunday Brunch" reservation count and the "How's it looking?" section. Diana will use this info to determine how many to tell Gaston's to expect for brunch.

Thanks.

Well, I just had to delete the record, because the plane went down for its 100 hour. Diana was nice enough to make a posting announcing a room availability for me, since I just worked with Chuck to enable my postings this morning. I'll miss meeting y'awl!

My information is current, but in the spirit of honor and honesty, I feel obliged to tell all observers (especially the ladies) that, in the picture I posted, while the young boy is my son, the youthful, studly, tall guy is not me... it is my Australian nephew, Chris.

I don't look like that.

I look *better*!

jbelew said:
Will be down Sunday for the Lunch if Rudy will fly me.:yes:
Yep we will definitely be there!!!

Add to the list two non-fliers, Larry and Judy Blaha, who are driving in from Branson for Saturday. Larry's my old boss from my Bell & Howell / TRW days, and while he is not a pilot, he is a prince of a guy, and is licensed by the DOT to operate...

...trolleycars!

If you don't like them, I'll refund every penny you all paid to get them there. But seriously, I bet y'all will like 'em.

Yeah, Mike!

Look forward to seeing you there!

wsuffa said:
Yeah, Mike!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Well, now I can't go. I decided to check with my insurance agent to see when my renewal was coming up and that all was cool. After much discussion he couldn't say, "Yes, it's cool." and the insurance company's office closed a few minutes ago. :hairraise:

Discretion is the better part of....

DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Sorry folks, with family in town I won't be heading out that way today. Don't recall my login and password.

I'll read the posts, look at the pics and try to link up with some of you another time.

Best,

Dave
Baron 322KS

Back