Going to be in DFW Oct 1-6

colomtnflyer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
iAM in AK!
For anyone in the DFW area-

I am going to be back at Simuflite for recurrent training Oct 1-6, and if my sim schedule allows- would love to meet up with any POA'ers from the area... likely be around in the evenings.

Drop a PM if you might like to get together for dinner during that period.

For anyone in the DFW area-

I am going to be back at Simuflite for recurrent training Oct 1-6, and if my sim schedule allows- would love to meet up with any POA'ers from the area... likely be around in the evenings.

Drop a PM if you might like to get together for dinner during that period.

I'll be in New Jersey that week (except for Monday night). I will be flying back on Friday though, so Saturday is a possibility for me, for breakfast or otherwise. Would love to get to meet you. What plane are you training on at SimuFlite?

Keep us "in the loop"; I am sched to be out of town one day that week, not likely overnight, though. Would enjoy a git-together.

Troy will buy dinner, he's loaded. :D

I should be here that week. Lots of places to link up for dinner in this area. Simuflight is at D/FW; Spike and I fly out of Addision; Troy is on the other side of the Metroplex from us.

Norwood bank is a close friend and instructor there if you would like to say hi to a former nasal aviator. I'm flying a P-Baron and am chatting with some folks with King Airs about getting some time in the plane. Would love to know what you think of the plane and any alternatives out there you like.

Let us know. If you're staying out that-a-way, we can pick you up or meet out by you somewhere. Now, if you want to take a trip in the Baron, we can go get some great BBQ!!

Best,

Dave

Let us know. If you're staying out that-a-way, we can pick you up or meet out by you somewhere. Now, if you want to take a trip in the Baron, we can go get some great BBQ!!

Best,

Dave

Dave has a great way with words! :yes:

Back