GoGetAir G750

SoonerAviator

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
SoonerAviator
GoGetAir G750

Hadn't seen any posts about this Slovenian-built aircraft, but saw an ad for a new one from a dealership at KRVS (Tulsa, OK) for $283K. Sort of like a poor-man's Cirrus SR20 (without the payload/speed). A few different Rotax engine options, but mainly 141HP (915iS) or 160HP (916iS) models, cruise in the mid-140kt range, around 5gph fuel burn. I think typical useful was around 750lbs, probably where the model name was derived from. Anyway, it's something different!

1708545648995.png

160 HP UP TO

145 ktas OPTIMAL CRUISE SPEED

18,000 ft MAX OPERATING ALTITUDE

1,050 nm MAX Range (65% PWR)

USEFUL LOAD UP TO 770 Pounds (approx)

(zeldman's 05 second internet search, YMMV)

160 HP UP TO

I don't know how long/well-received it's been in the EU-market across the pond, but it seems to be a somewhat newer player in the US-market. I'd probably be going Vans RV-10 at that price range, but for a completely-built 4-seater with FADEC and glass panel, it's definitely something I'd choose 100X over a new C172.

That is a stunning plane with a beautiful wing. Looks like a performer with a reasonable price (for a new plane).
I hope they sell heaps of them.

That is a stunning plane with a beautiful wing. Looks like a performer with a reasonable price (for a new plane).
I hope they sell heaps of them.
It seemed like a fairly reasonable design that looks modern like a Cirrus, but is really dealing with Piper Arrow loads/speeds. I would love for something like this to become more the norm for some big flight schools just to see if there's enough of a value-proposition over the $300K+ C172, since it would also be burning half the AvGas as well.

160 HP UP TO

Whoa! 165 MPH and 1200 mile range for <$300K new?

...but....

...checking the website, you can't get both in the same model. The long range is with the 912iS engine, while the speed is with the 916iS.

Last edited:
Whoa! 165 MPH and 1200 mile range for <$300K new?

...but....

...checking the website, you can't get both in the same model. The long range is with the 912iS engine, while the speed is with the 916iS.

Lol, well 680nm is also a pretty good range for the 165mph versions (915/916), but just like with a C172, you're not going really far if you have 600lbs of people in there!

It seemed like a fairly reasonable design that looks modern like a Cirrus, but is really dealing with Piper Arrow loads/speeds. I would love for something like this to become more the norm for some big flight schools just to see if there's enough of a value-proposition over the $300K+ C172, since it would also be burning half the AvGas as well.

From what I understand, the new 172 is selling for a little north of $450K.

I think Piper is trying this with the Pilot 100i... with a price a little shy of $300K. I have yet to see one up close... but at least they got it right by calling it a 3-place aircraft

Last edited:
From what I understand, the new 172 is selling for a little north of $450K.

I think Piper is trying this with the Pilot 100i... with a price a little shy of $300K. I have yet to see one up close... but at least they got it right by calling it a 3-place aircraft

All the more reason for aircraft like this to succeed. I know it's been said many times, many ways, but Cessna must just absolutely HATE selling piston aircraft. They keep raising the price to absurd levels hoping people will stop buying them, but here come the pilot mills with another 20-plane order.

That thing looks awesome. Love seeing some different options out there.

will it be certified or exp?

All the more reason for aircraft like this to succeed. I know it's been said many times, many ways, but Cessna must just absolutely HATE selling piston aircraft. They keep raising the price to absurd levels hoping people will stop buying them, but here come the pilot mills with another 20-plane order.

Yeah... ATP committed to 40 of them in December...

Yeah... ATP committed to 40 of them in December...

I'm sure it's nice to not have to learn new aircraft and maintain a whole new type of aircraft and powerplant. Surely there's a break-even point in operating costs and capital expenses that makes purchasing something like the G750 a better value than the C172.

Back