Global Warming alternative cause

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Well, here's another expert opinion on why it's getting so warm out there <g> (As posted on AvSig.)

Guess this explains it!

Best,

Dave

hot_news.jpg

Its Bush's fault! Global Warming and the typo! LOL!

Sounds like Connie is a few arrows short of a quiver. I bet she's failed all of the intelligence tests.

I'd like to nominate Connie to represent her great district in the House of Representatives... I just hope Colbert can get to her soon... :D

Are *sure* that's not a joke? Because that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!

You know, I've heard this before though. DST as a cause for Global warming - I can't remember the context (newspaper, editorial joke, whatever).

We best be careful with this talk as a lot of us will be flying to that neck of the woods in less than two months:D

It has to be satire.

Although it makes about as much sense as saying that humans caused it. lol

We best be careful with this talk as a lot of us will be flying to that neck of the woods in less than two months:D

Sorry Kevin. Didn't mean to besmirch Daina's home state; just struck me as funny this would even make print. Point taken!

Best,

Dave

Ooooops! Yes, and I've landed in her home state -- oh, me, oh, my--what to do!! Sorry Diana--uh, fingers were moving faster than brain--not unusual.

Dave

One word........Halliburton.

Back