Glasair III owner here - intoduction

That is horrible news. So sorry to hear this. Does anyone know what happened to him? I can't find any information on the net. I don't think he was very old.

is there any more information? Links to possibly help the family with expenses etc?

I suppose that is possible, but I just don't see it. He was upbeat and passionate about flying, etc.

I suppose that is possible, but I just don't see it. He was upbeat and passionate about flying, etc.

True, but being depressed usually has not much to do with reality - it's a mental issue, not environmental.

Just a theory, honesty I have no idea...

True, however I have had 2 friends unexpectedly pass of undiagnosed heart conditions, one in his 30s the other in his 40s and 2 others, including a friend's son on his 18th birthday have aneurysms and die. Regardless, it's completely irrelevant at this point.:(

Not to be morbid or anything (and I certainly don't know him), but I've found that when people are quiet about the cause it is sometimes suicide....

And sometimes it is a meteor strike.

Seriously, what do you gain from this ?

Being close to his age I am curious about what could have taken his life - that's all.

Being close to his age I am curious about what could have taken his life - that's all.

Many, many things, at that age a typical one that takes you quietly in the night is an aneurysm, more common than many people realize.

Todd passed away of a heart attack. Guys and gals - I can't stress this enough - If you do not know the Lord please consider it. Todd was only 48 years old. You do not know when you day is.

Todd passed away of a heart attack. Guys and gals - I can't stress this enough - If you do not know the Lord please consider it. Todd was only 48 years old. You do not know when you day is.

Thanks for the info buddy......

Personally, I live EVERY day as if it was my last....

Re: Glasair III owner here - introduction

I hear ya!

I just joined POA, specifically for the purpose of reading this thread; this is my first post. Really enjoyable, and reinforced my own convictions about the Glasair III. Thanks to all who posted, and to both Todds for the interchange and discourse between them. Sad that they both built quality G-3s and then were unable to enjoy them. At least the aviation (G-3) community now has two quality airplanes in the inventory, which will likely continue to provide pleasure to G-3 lovers in future years.

Back