"Give way and follow the Mustang joining Alpha..."

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Mr Tibeodeau got to launch ahead of me today.

And I was just fine with that. ;)

11b7739b1d737d0d8cca9dcf0f36b62e.jpg

dd2d6fc19520527007a6a2d959be3497.jpg

Karen got better shots. I was busy taxiing. Heh.

1595dec4dda7757b40fc47e3f27870ca.jpg

da56584c77a604a97557cdc7c5768a40.jpg

Why does Signature at BJC park everyone waaaaay over there who's flying in to go to lunch on the second floor?

dff018534b3c655c7c15dda372d51d2a.jpg

Oh well... Can always use the walk. Cracks me up that about the time you finish walking to your airplane a couple of line guys pull up in a golf cart to pill your chocks for you and remove all those silly cones. Hahahaha.

"Form up on Rodeo lead 20 SW Duxford, Angels 25"

Cheers

Haha I wish.

Unfortunately I'm not the 3rd best tax attorney in the country. But online searches say that JT is.

Always nice to see him out enjoying his airplanes.

Hey Nate - PIREP on the new restaurant at BJC?
"What new restaurant?" you ask, scratching your head...
"Well, the new restaurant that's in the same location as the not quite new but failed quickly restaurant that was in the same place as the "Why did they close? They were just fine!" original restaurant" ... :D

Why does Signature at BJC park everyone waaaaay over there who's flying in to go to lunch on the second floor?
I worked there waaay back when they were Ross aviation while I was in High School. They do that to keep up appearances to have the jets up front. Always annoyed me, when an Air Ambulance came in (KingAir) I said F their policy and parked them upfront by the ambulance and got written up for it. I left pretty quickly.

Hey Nate - PIREP on the new restaurant at BJC?
"What new restaurant?" you ask, scratching your head...
"Well, the new restaurant that's in the same location as the not quite new but failed quickly restaurant that was in the same place as the "Why did they close? They were just fine!" original restaurant" ... :D

Same limited menu but stuff tastes fine. New wait staff is a little confused. ("We don't serve our salads with dressing..." LOL... I think you're supposed to ask which one... And the "Italian" was definitely Thousand Island. Haha.) Would love to sit out on that patio but they don't have any umbrellas and 95F in sun, is a little much. Folks were outside later when clouds rolled in.

I worked there waaay back when they were Ross aviation while I was in High School. They do that to keep up appearances to have the jets up front. Always annoyed me, when an Air Ambulance came in (KingAir) I said F their policy and parked them upfront by the ambulance and got written up for it. I left pretty quickly.

Sheesh. Ok. I'm always a little weirded out by places that make their front desk staff wear full suits anyway. LOL. Felt bad for them. Stuffy old school feel. Bought some gas anyway though, roughly the same price at APA.

P.S. @gkainz at least they're open on Sundays for now anyway. Almost nothing else is around here anymore after about noon to 2PM.

Back