Give a gal a lift... (California)

Do you mind giving people lifts in your plane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paging Anthony Weiner. Paging Anthony Weiner....

just-because-you-did-it-doesnt-mean-youre-guilty-greensboro-nc-wilmingtoncraigslistorgrnr4827485121html.jpg

I am mscar88 and I endorse this message.

Oh what the heII,,,, I also am mscar88 and I also endorse this message.

Now,, If we could just get all the other 6PC fake accounts to agree too.

Or is 6PC MY fake account?

Like I said,,, Im not sure.

I am really Robert lomax, but you can call me Bob.

I am also the Walrus. The Beatles wrote a song about me. goo goo g' job baby!

is

Last edited:
There is no POA.
It's just me in a room talking to myself.

"6PC In My Room"

There's a world (POA) where I can go and tell my secrets to
In my room, in my room
In this world I lock out all my worries and my fears
In my room, in my room

Do my dreaming and my scheming
Lie awake and pray
Do my crying and my sighing
Laugh at yesterday

Now it's dark and I'm alone
But I won't be afraid
In my room, in my room
In my room, in my room
In my room, in my room

I was henning, henning was robert lomax before i was henning and I was robert lomax after I was henning and before I was me.
6pc is actually cajun who is now the new robert lomax and bfore was the horse person.

There is no POA.
It's just me in a room talking to myself.

You're a bit full of yourself aren't you?

You're Robert Lomax for sure. Maybe you are the OP of this thread. I'd say 50/50.

Mscard88? Nah.

I wish I was. Robert Lomax. It is a cool sounding name. Sounds like a detective or something.
I have said it before and It is still true.
1 time in 2013 I created another account for the specific purpose of perpetrating that I was me as someone else.
After my massive post got deleted and I was reminded the ROC, I have not since done that.

This the only POA account I currently use. I do a lot of things but I don't have other accounts.
Anyone of the mods are welcome to compare IP addresses. I don't use proxies.
I post from 2 compters and a phone.

Whatever. Everyone with half a brain knows you're robert lomax. He has the same goofy style.

Only thing I got is both our green dots are on at the same time. So I would have to somehow be logged in as 2 people at the same time.
Other than that I am not sure I can think of anything.

I think 6PC is actually one of Kenny Tan's alter egos. He has a Cirrus, do the math...

Only thing I got is both our green dots are on at the same time. So I would have to somehow be logged in as 2 people at the same time.
Other than that I am not sure I can think of anything.

Right. You do realize it is possible to have two browsers open simultaneously? Oh yeah, you're in the IT field so yes you do know that.

:rolleyes:

It's cool.

Some lite trolling makes things interesting.

Nah, I think he's being scapegoated. Someone is trying to hard to make us think RL is 6PC.

He just happened to be on as the same time as 6PC. Right.... ;)

Come on, you're a smart person. You know what's going on here.

Just disinformation. Chaff. Focus people. 6PC == Robert Lomax. That is all. Maybe the OP of this thread.

Oh, and that indian chap who surfaced recently. Him too :D

So, if I understand correctly...

Cavorter = Robert Lomas + Amanda + EdFred + Kenny Tan + this rtk11 fella - Sac/Eman * 6PC

It was a busy work week, so I only just sat down to read this thread. I did so all in one sitting, my brain now hurts. Am I correct in understanding that POA is just a matrix inside of 6PCs mind?

Err... welcome Amanda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a busy work week, so I only just sat down to read this thread. I did so all in one sitting, my brain now hurts. Am I correct in understanding that POA is just a matrix inside of 6PCs mind?

Err... welcome Amanda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should have taken the blue pill

Someone actually was kind enough to half-offer me a ride from Pacoima to San Jose. For whatever reason I can't find this post right now. I have an afternoon event in Palo Alto so a lift to San Jose Sunday would be wonderful! Depending on timing,,, that would be great. Please inbox me if you see this... oh and I was hoping to "get a lift" -- e.g., hitch-hike but let's talk... Life is short, why not?!

Are you talking about @MAKG1 and this post here?

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/threads/give-a-gal-a-lift-california.98336/#post-2144672

Back