Girls banned from Southwest Airlines because of their looks.

Well young, good looking women have always had problems with being discriminated against based on their looks. We are all so jealous we have to bring them down.

GEESSHH!! get over yourself girl!

Oh Boy! Kinna self centered ya think!

I posted this on the AvSig board so some of the pilots there could see how terrible SW is <g>

Best,

Dave

Wouldn't one need to be good looking in order to be discriminated against for being good looking? I'm just sayin'.....

I really think the girls must've had mouths about them, because the part about the blond girl knocking on the lavatory door doesn't make sense.

Did the guy open the door to tell her he was busy, or was she so obviously obnoxious otherwise that he immediately knew which seat to walk to and espouse profanity?

Somehow I doubt she was just calmly seated when the man exited the bathroom.

What was that growth on her chin? Someone should have said, "Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you!"

Uncle Buck.

Oh this line about no one else on the plane looked like us except us will stand out in memory for awhile! Hate to think that as a young man, I might have been momentarily attracted to these young things <g>

Best,

Dave

That line was also in one of the Austin Powers movies.

Not claiming originality, just merely observing. And I agree, John Candy is the all time greatest.

Wonder how much they had to drink before/during the flight.

Shouldn't have been any drinking seein as they are both 18. At least not on the aircraft or at the airport bar.

They did seem like Democrat voters, now that you mention it. Like, Ohmygod. Obama!!! He's my BPF!!! [Best president for life]

HAHahaha....OK, that was funny, no matter what your leanings.

They do have a point... if one can be kicked off for being too attractive...

I think this is justification for passengers picking who their flight attendant will be!

They did seem like Democrat voters, now that you mention it. Like, Ohmygod. Obama!!! He's my BPF!!! [Best president for life]
Nice try but you know that there are none of them outside of Dade and Broward counties. This is about girls from west central Florida. For all we know they are the ones that voted for Katerine Harris from Sarasota county.

And that proves what exactly??? :confused:

Take your pick:

1) Nick is easy.
2) Nick should fly Southwest.
3) Nick shouldn't fly Southwest.
4) Nick likes to say he'd hit it so I decided to take a good-natured jab at him.

Okay, she's cute enough. Southwest is off the hook.

As I say, never let the facts get in the way of a cute smile! :)

I would ....NOT hit it. Stuck up, conceited chicks need not apply.

I bet I'd do their mother tho. :D

So there, I can turn it down!

I would ....NOT hit it. Stuck up, conceited chicks need not apply.

I bet I'd do their mother tho. :D

So there, I can turn it down!
You might have been referring to the passengers. I'm referring to the SWA rep. MUCH nicer than the passengers.

Back