Gilligans Island

Ok Dare I ask ? No not highwing or low wing but....

Ginger or Maryanne?

Of those two?? Either.

From the old show? Neither, but MaryAnne was hotter.

Maryanne, of course. Nothing beats that small-town, sweetheart appearance.

Maryanne was definitely the hottie...in the original. Neither of those on the clip however :(

Michael:

Thanx for the post, reminds me of younger days and the original show. F&F and the professor need to see this one.

Ok....they were hot and that was nice, thanks! :D

Hmmmm. Obviously a Yale man.....

For all of you going for the girls of a distant yester-year, let's try for a more recent time... anyone remember Danica McKellar from the Wonder Years? Now, have you seen her lately? That face can give Maryanne quite a run for the money!

dmpic4.jpg

Danica McKeller was in a few West Wing episodes a couple of years back. She wa not on TV much as she was pursuing her college degree in Mathmatics. In 1998 a paper she wrote was published in Britain's "Journal of Physics A: Mathematics & General". She co-authored it with her UCLA professor Lincoln Chayes and another student named Brandy Winn. The paper provided a mathematical proof for a theorem dealing with magnetism in two dimensions.

Gotta love a girl who is good at math!

Danica McKeller was in a few West Wing episodes a couple of years back.
<snip>
Gotta love a girl who is good at math!
I saw those and had to do a doubletake. I was never a fan of Wonder Years but thought she was a cute kid. I was very surprised to see that sweet face never left her unlike so many child stars.

And yes, gotta love a beautiful babe with brains! Is it any wonder why female pilots are quite the catch? :)

Back