Gift basket w/aviation theme?

alaskaflyer

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Alaskaflyer
Anyone ever seen a mail order gift basket with an aviation theme?

I want to send something nice to the owner of the private airstrip who cheerfully offered me his hanger for repairs over the summer. I suppose there are other gifts but gift baskets are always nice, at least to those like me who always have food on their mind :D

Richard I know someone. I have their name and address at my satellite office. I'll be up there next Wed. I'll get it for you then. Can you wait a week.

alaskaflyer said:
Anyone ever seen a mail order gift basket with an aviation theme?

I want to send something nice to the owner of the private airstrip who cheerfully offered me his hanger for repairs over the summer. I suppose there are other gifts but gift baskets are always nice, at least to those like me who always have food on their mind :D
Don't know if they like wine or not, but you can try the Chandelle winery. http://www.chandellewinery.com/index.html

Run by the family of Hap Arnold.

I don't know of an aviation theme one that is already put together but you can do it yourself. How about getting a basket and then putting in the following:

1. qt of oil
2. landing light
3. CO detector
4. bottle of belly wash from PPC
5. Bottle of rejex
6. GATTS Jar
7. Oil Filter
8. Rubber Gloves
9. Small Flashlight

Some some thoughts.

AdamZ said:
I have their name and address at my satellite office.

You have and office......in a satellite? What's the name of the firm? Sputnik, Tellstar, Weorbit & How?

:D

AdamZ said:
Richard I know someone. I have their name and address at my satellite office. I'll be up there next Wed. I'll get it for you then. Can you wait a week.
I've waited this long :redface: so I can certainly wait another week - thanks!

If you want to do food, it would be fun to throw in survival/camping rations, line and fishhooks, waterproof matches...

Or an Air Show Survival Kit: sunblock, foam earplugs, disposal camera, trail mix/jerky, gum/hard cardy, and a few bottles of assorted designer water. Instead of a basket, get a small cooler or a canvas tote bag (preferably one suited to the tastes of s/he who will carry it) and/or one of those real cool and comfortable portable folding chairs with the cupholders (some great ones on sale right now) and put the stuff inside the seat.

terry

Back