get yourself to a TV

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Barkers last episode in T minus 24 minutes and counting.

im heading home now.

first prize is a corvette, this is going to be a good episode

This is a sad day. One of my life-long dreams, that I know now will never be realized, is that I'll never get the chance to yell, "ONE DOLLAR, BOB!" :(

yea its gonna be sad.

2nd lady played plinko
3rd guy won a ski boat
the lady who won the corvette got a dollar in the spin off
4th guy won a chrysler
5 lady lost playing the grocery game

too bad it cant go on forever... :(:( :'(

corvette lady won a 90,000 dollar showcase. over 140k for the day for her.

the guy who sat in line for 5 days made it to the showcase though.

i didnt see a single Liberty Medical commercial, thats a bummer.

I think this show is doomed with any other host. They oughta just start from the beginning with reruns. good to go for another 35 years.

corvette lady won a 90,000 dollar showcase. over 140k for the day for her.

the guy who sat in line for 5 days made it to the showcase though.

i didnt see a single Liberty Medical commercial, thats a bummer.

I think this show is doomed with any other host. They oughta just start from the beginning with reruns. good to go for another 35 years.

Yeahbut, Bob Barker wasn't the original host. Bill Cullen was. Cullen earned a PPL and was a WW II era CAP pilot who owned a Navion...even though he had leg braces due to Polio! http://userdata.acd.net/ottinger/Cullen/bio.html

I remember when he was on those game shows he usually was seated behind a podium but sometimes he would get up and walk a few steps to congratulate a winner.

yea the original price is right didnt really hold a candle to the version introduced in 72 with barker as the host.

and no one knows who Bill Cullen is except for those of you who watched it and the hard core Price fans. Barker is the Price is Right and the Price is Right is Barker.

no one else could bring together college kids and senior citizens the way he did.

yea the original price is right didnt really hold a candle to the version introduced in 72 with barker as the host.

and no one knows who Bill Cullen is except for those of you who watched it and the hard core Price fans. Barker is the Price is Right and the Price is Right is Barker.

no one else could bring together college kids and senior citizens the way he did.

Plus, he kicked Adam Sandler's a**

thats true Jason. I read an article yesterday that mentioned that that apperance in Happy Gilmore really cemented the college kid fanbase.

Back