Get 2 sheppard air subs at once?

flyboy595

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Flyboy595
Hey guys,
I have a bit of an issue. I need to get both the FIA and FOI tests for sheppard air at once. I was just going to put one on my laptop and one on my ipad. I'm planning on taking them both within a day or two of each other. I already got the FOI test from them, and called to see if they'd let me get FIA as well. They wont. Wouldn't even make a special exception. How can I get both of these at once? Was thinking about just calling from my home phone and using a different email with them that the other test was on. Any ideas?

Wasn't there an option to get the FOI and FIA as a package deal? I don't remember what I did but I had everything I needed I thought, minus the FII test

You should get the package discount when you are ready for the FIA.

They will not give you a FIA code until you are completely done and tested on FOI.

It's retarded, basically to do what you want you have to open two different accounts with them under 2 different IDs.

It's retarded, basically to do what you want you have to open two different accounts with them under 2 different IDs.

Yeah it is, this is what i ended up doing. Dont get why they care.. Thanks!

Yeah just got off the phone with them trying to get a code for FOI and AGI and they informed me that I can only do one at a time. Oh well. Always happy with them...great customer service.

Back