Gatts Jar...where to buy??

R

RobertGerace

I left my Gatts Jar in Florida (gave it to a lineman to empty... who didn't return it).

Now, I can't remember where I bought it, and I can't find a link to buy one online.

Does anyone have a link to where to buy one?

RobertGerace said:
I left my Gatts Jar in Florida (gave it to a lineman to empty... who didn't return it).

Now, I can't remember where I bought it, and I can't find a link to buy one online.

Does anyone have a link to where to buy one?
God, Bob, you're having a bad day.

http://www.sportys.com/acb/webpage.cfm?&DID=19&WebPage_ID=68 , it's the last item on the page.

Last night my $2800 42" HD display went out. The DVI input setting displays four copies of the DVD stream 75% superposed on each other. Rather like a video card getting fried. This AM went to Best Buy, to get my DVD player sent off for service, bought another, did exactly the same thing. Took it back and recovered my original.

Turns out I'm within 4 days of the manufacturer's 1 year warranty. Made contact with ViewSonic, who are going to honor the warranty. Just took 3 1/2 hours to get accomplished.

Sigh.

On another note, the local A&P who was going to do my annual just quit. Now I have to scramble for an annual.

Sigh.

America. Whadda Place! :)

bbchien said:
God, Bob, you're having a bad day.

Last week was a bad week for sure. :redface: I lost the Gatts jar because the line crew overfilled my tanks for the FL heat and I couldn't get the sumped fuel back in the bird. I gave it to a line guy to empty and then forgot about it. (Not gonna even dump it like he suggested...$10,000! :no: )

Hopefully this coming week will be better. :cheerswine:

The good news is that...after I downloaded the JPI data from last week...it turns out that the right engine never lost power...(temps correct for entire takeoff/abort).

I'm thinking now it is probably some crud in the fuel system...they start work on it tomorrow.

It's gonna be interesting to see what Air Impressions comes up with at my annual...after I've fixed everything I can find for a year anyway...

On your TV...sheesh...looks like today was your lucky day.

Bruce and Steve...

Sigh... If you go to Sportys and type Gatts in the search window...it returns nothing.

OHHHHHHH...There is only ONE 't'. Man I feel like a dummy. :hairraise:

Thanks for the links!

Back