Gaston's - Swap a Room

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
My father-in-law just took us up on our offer to bring him to Gaston's this year, but by this time there are no rooms available:redface:. We currently have a bedroom cottage, which has two doubles. Does anyone have something a little larger they'd be willing to trade? We'll be arriving Friday, departing Sunday. Otherwise, I get to disappoint dad-in-law or sleep two large adults in a double bed.:eek:

gprellwitz said:
My father-in-law just took us up on our offer to bring him to Gaston's this year, but by this time there are no rooms available:redface:. We currently have a bedroom cottage, which has two doubles. Does anyone have something a little larger they'd be willing to trade? We'll be arriving Friday, departing Sunday. Otherwise, I get to disappoint dad-in-law or sleep two large adults in a double bed.:eek:
Grant, switch with Redcloud (Scott) on the redboard....
http://forums.aopa.org/showthread.php?t=1294
Bruce

Bruce,
Thanks for the tip! I just contacted Scott, and have my fingers crossed!

Just make sure to keep Spike Cutler out of the deal, somehow you'll get screwed out of $20. LOL

Grant let me know. I may be able to help out, but I gotta check on the room status and who we have set up now.

But I think we'll be able to accomodate.

redcloud said:
I already found omeone to share with.

Scott

Damn, I was lookin' to make a new scam.

Now EdFred spilled the frijoles.

I'll get even.

Back