Gaston's schedule of events

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
For those who aren't really sure (especially me :redface: ) what is happening when at Gaston's, I thought maybe we could be somewhat organized about making a list. I'll copy the list to some of the other forums.

This is what I know so far:

Saturday dinner at the restaurant around 7:00 or 7:30.
Sunday brunch at the restaurant around 10:30 or 11:00.

I need to let the restaurant know some approximate numbers for those two meals, so if you haven't indicated them on Jesse's web site, you might shoot me a PM or email.

We also have the poker tournament concluding Saturday night for those who participated in the poker run.

Thats it! Wow sound boring ;)
Just kidding!! Looking forward to it.
Funny Scott! :D

There is so much information scattered in about 20 different threads...I was hoping to get it all in one place. :fcross: This may be like trying to herd cats. ;)

We also have the poker tournament concluding Saturday night for those who participated in the poker run.
Kevin, I can't remember where that will be and what time. Will it be in the restaurant?

Kevin, I can't remember where that will be and what time. Will it be in the restaurant?

Diana, I was hoping we can do it in the restaurant, as we're all sitting around after dinner having dessert. Of course, that makes the presumption that all the poker players are coming to the restaurant for dinner... maybe not?

Oh, and I need to go increase my number of attendees on the web site; since we're driving in, there will be 6 of us total, not two.

Diana, I was hoping we can do it in the restaurant, as we're all sitting around after dinner having dessert. Of course, that makes the presumption that all the poker players are coming to the restaurant for dinner... maybe not?
People can join us in the restaurant whether they eat or not. :) Maybe you could pick a time so those folks will know when to show up.

People can join us in the restaurant whether they eat or not. :) Maybe you could pick a time so those folks will know when to show up.

How does 9:00pm Saturday sound for "start of the game"? We'll start registering players and letting them draw their final card at 8:30pm; 9:00 we start "playing hands" by opening them up. We should be all done by 9:30.

Are there movies being shown? I can bring a DVD or QuickTime files of the On The Flight Line videos we have created if you like. Let me know soon if that is something you guys would like to see and I will prepare them.

-Will

Are there movies being shown? I can bring a DVD or QuickTime files of the On The Flight Line videos we have created if you like. Let me know soon if that is something you guys would like to see and I will prepare them.

-Will

Sounds good to me!! Flying movies!

I am bringing the projector and we can either (1) bring a screen (if I remember), (2) rent the screen from Gaston's (like I did, unwittingly, two years ago), or (3) rig a bedsheet as a screen, like last year.

I always have an array of video content, ranging from movies to pure junk, and many things in between. I also always welcome additions.

It's usually fun... sometimes more so, depending (natch) upon how much pop we've had to drink...

Back