Gaston's No Show list

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Thought I would start the NO SHOW list for those who had planned on going, but now have to cancel. Second year in a row I've had to bail.:mad3:

Every year I look foward to planning on making the trip . Again I will be teaching others to train there dogs that week end. Next year I have to remember to Check the date of Gastons. This year I was sure it would be the 5 - 7th but I was wrong.

You all have a great time and safe flights

God bless

Dogman

Every year I look foward to planning on making the trip . Again I will be teaching others to train there dogs that week end. Next year I have to remember to Check the date of Gastons. This year I was sure it would be the 5 - 7th but I was wrong.

You all have a great time and safe flights

God bless

Dogman

Are you still in Kidder? If so, next time I am up that way I'll give you a call.

Dean

By the way. If you were signed up on the website, and now you can't come, be sure to update your registration, so that we dont make dinner reservations for you. thanks, and we'll miss you!

Y'all build a bonfire or light up the runway so I can wave as I fly over in the back of a 737 at FL320 Friday night.

Maybe next year.

I'm not ready. I just had my Nuvi tell me it'll be a 10 hour drive. :nonod:

If I set off tomorrow it'll be late and I may end up getting in at midnight. *sigh*

Meh. Who wants my cabin?

I'm not ready. I just had my Nuvi tell me it'll be a 10 hour drive. :nonod:

If I set off tomorrow it'll be late and I may end up getting in at midnight. *sigh*

Meh. Who wants my cabin?

idea. wake up before noon.

idea. wake up before noon.

Hafta empty out the trunk, get the car ready, pack everything including chairs, dog supplies, and dog crate which needs cleaning, etc. get a haircut, get Keilbasa, pack the dog, and endure 2 hours before I'm out of Chicago....

It's doable but in my old age it takes a long time. Besides which sitting for that long will cripple me.

Enough excuses? :frown3:

Hafta empty out the trunk, get the car ready, pack everything including chairs, dog supplies, and dog crate which needs cleaning, etc. get a haircut, get Keilbasa, pack the dog, and endure 2 hours before I'm out of Chicago....

It's doable but in my old age it takes a long time. Besides which sitting for that long will cripple me.

Enough excuses? :frown3:

Nope. Heck it took Diana almost that long to fly there one year. And you could pass on the haircut before leaving, I'm sure someone will be happy to trim your locks at the fly-in.

And I must have missed the reason you're not flying. Weather? Try an end run, it might take a lot less than 10 hours.

Nope. Heck it took Diana almost that long to fly there one year. And you could pass on the haircut before leaving, I'm sure someone will be happy to trim your locks at the fly-in.

And I must have missed the reason you're not flying. Weather? Try an end run, it might take a lot less than 10 hours.

The plane's out of annual. I'm really way over my skis in more ways than I can handle at the moment.

Back