Gaston's Motel Room Available

tomf188

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tom F
Unfortunately it looks like we will be unable to make it to Gaston's this year. We have reserved a motel room for Friday and Saturday nights which we won't be able to use.

Reply here or email if interested.

Unfortunately it looks like we will be unable to make it to Gaston's this year. We have reserved a motel room for Friday and Saturday nights which we won't be able to use.

I'm interested. Is it at the resort?

Wow, sorry to hear that. We'll tip one in your honor and hope you can make GV in 2008.

If you don't take the room, I know someone else who wants it. You might let me know. Thanks!

I've had a couple of inquiries but no one has actually told me that they want it. Here are the details:

The room is at Gaston's and it is a bedroom cottage (bedroom, no kitchen):

http://www.gastons.com/tour_room12.htm

It is $94.00 per night, I reserved Friday and Saturday nights and I made a deposit for one night ($94) which I want to recoup.

Let me know BY EMAIL and send contact info with reply if you want it. The first one gets it.

Best,

Tom

Back