Gaston's Meals

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
As requested, Spike and I have persisted with our accepted duty of arranging with Gaston's for the evening dinners and Sunday brunch.
Because the reservations were made so far before the dates, we have called periodically to remind them, and to verify all.
Last week I mailed them a letter so they could have something physical to look over and return to us and they did have to move some of the times because of other groups. (there is a wedding on that weekend too)
Here is what the letter shows:

-approx 50 people
-all meals will be in the lower level at NE end of restaurant, where windows are on 2 sides next to the river
-Fri Jun 12 8pm dinner
-Sat Jun 13 7pm dinner
-Sun Jun 14 10am brunch
separate tabs

I assume the Gaston's Fly-In web site is the official place for everyone to sign up for dinner & brunch attendance? Right now it only has the option to sign up for "Dinner" and "Brunch" without differentiating between Friday and Saturday dinner.

BTW thanks for volunteering!

great dave. thanks for doing this. as your supervisor, ill be sure to include this in your performance review :)

Thanks! As a first year Gaston's Attendee, I'm making note of the times in my preparation book....

In true corporate management form I must say,

"Good job, . . . . . . . .

. . . . . Tony."

:D :D

I assume the Gaston's Fly-In web site is the official place for everyone to sign up for dinner & brunch attendance? Right now it only has the option to sign up for "Dinner" and "Brunch" without differentiating between Friday and Saturday dinner.
BTW thanks for volunteering!

I wasn't aware of the sign up sheet.

Not so sure it would make any difference; I have told them numbers are variable depending on many widely uncontrollable factors. A hundred people could sign up and then it storms with all of them no-showing.
So they understand and are flexible.

I say disable the sign up sheet, we always seem to have about the same number and they are willing to make room for more if necessary.

Back