Gaston's Mayday

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
Well, procrastination got the best of me. I am just now getting around to making reservations for Gaston's, June 8 and 9. There is exactly ONE ultra deluxe cabin left. Two Bedroom Two Bathroom, I think she said $179 a night. Anyone interested in sharing?

Or does anyone have a room in one of those available? Otherwise, I am in the unenviable position of having to make alternative arraingements.

Greg

Greg -

What's the UD Cottage have in it? # of bedrooms/beds?

Greg:

Make the reservation, and I bet there will be someone to take up the second room.

Hold it hostage for rides- folks will gladly kiss-up big time for right-seat time (I would- hell, I did!).

Well, procrastination got the best of me. I am just now getting around to making reservations for Gaston's, June 8 and 9. There is exactly ONE ultra deluxe cabin left. Two Bedroom Two Bathroom, I think she said $179 a night. Anyone interested in sharing?

Or does anyone have a room in one of those available? Otherwise, I am in the unenviable position of having to make alternative arraingements.

Greg

Greg, I'm in the same boat, not committed to going yet, but if I do Teresa and I will need a cabin/room. Keep me in your list.

I just called back to make the reservation, and the cottage I was in last year was available. So, I did that instead.

I just called back to make the reservation, and the cottage I was in last year was available. So, I did that instead.

Greg,

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your beautiful 195!

Back