Gaston's lost and found

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
I'm missing some sunglasses I bought at Gaston's. They were in a small blue box that says "Solar Bat" (might be one word) on it, last seen on the picnic tables at the flight line... :dunno: :(

I have a Nikon lens cap turned in on Saturday. I'll mail it to the owner.

The only thing I know is it's not Brook's.

I was missing the Cat Hair Pillow Tommy just had to have, and I did not even know it.

Tristan found it, IMd me, and Ba-Da-Bing, Ba-Da-Boom, I have it already.

Thanks!

We put a bunch of stuff in a box under the table, I don't remember seeing sunglasses though.

You got lucky Spike! I just happen to be in the store when you were buying it and recognized it on the table outside after you left. You're welcome though!

The guy at the front desk at Gaston's said they lost a clipboard on one of the runs to Mountain Home. It might have been on the run to take Joe Areeda back. The clipboard had the work schedules on it. Ooops. Maybe nobody had to work in that case. :dunno:

Michele left a light green "Gaston's" coffee cup.

I found a set of car keys in my plane. One of the folks to whom I gave a plane ride must've left'em. Think I'll just mail'em to Gaston's.

Valuable thread!

Anything that we didn't really know what to do with we put in a box underneath the picnic table if it was outside. I didn't mess with it after it rained.

Anything that we didn't really know what to do with we put in a box underneath the picnic table if it was outside. I didn't mess with it after it rained.
OK, then either Sheri or Sharon has the cup. :) I'll find out.

Ok, then I think we have it narrowed down to Sharon Bockelman. :)
Well, the mystery is solved. The last person to have the green coffee mug accidently left it on the table in the restaurant. So, next time I'm down there, I'll stop and pick it up and mail it to Bill. That will be his prize for having the best and most constant grin at Gaston's. :yes:

Michele is tickled pink!

IF and only IF you happen to be there and remember to get it, I'll mail you some postage... if not, remember, it's JUST a souvenir cup.

In the meantime, I'm still grinnin'!! Such a great time!

Does anyone know the whereabouts of said box? And the little box from the original post? :redface:

Kent - you could try calling Gastons and see what they say...who knows, maybe they're waiting for the call.

Back