Gaston's Can Can

I see Paris I see France I see a bunch of PoAers in their underpants!!! :hairraise::D:D:D:hairraise:

Very funny Brook! I may not come to Gaston's now for fear of embarrassment later on. ;););)

I see nothing but a grey box with "Cancel" written underneath. Not too "embareassing" to me!

holy ****, i about fell off my chair laughing. once again everyone at work is looking at me funny since i just randomly start breaking out into uncontrollable laughter.

That was a bit creepy (Hillarious, but creepy). Steve seemed to fit though :D

Gawd 2007 was a lot more rowdy than the 2006. :hairraise: I sure hope the 2008 will will even be better. :cheerswine:

Dave --- reservations already made :yes:

I wish I could have put everyone in there. I was going to use Spike and Tristan and Jesse....etc.....but their heads were too small to make it realistic. Heh.

For you guys that can't open it....try opening it in FireFox.

I wish I could have put everyone in there. I was going to use Spike and Tristan and Jesse....etc.....but their heads were too small to make it realistic. Heh.

For you guys that can't open it....try opening it in FireFox.

FireFox worked. Although now I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight :p

more like nightmares brook.

and its OK that you didnt get everyone in there...seriously

That was real funny Brook but I did feel a little left out. However when I read you had to have the big head to do the Can Can I felt better. Ha ha.:) Bob

Back