Gaston's Air to Air Freq. 122.75?

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
I was thinking that many of those comming from the NE and Mid Atlantic states will end up in Kentucky or Tenn at some point and folks from other areas of the country will also be funneled through certain states.

I thought it might cut some of the X/C tedium if we could talk to each other and give position reports.

IIRC 122.75 is an Air to Air so we could use that. If your on Flight Following you can monitor 122.75 and if your not you can select 122.75 while monitoring guard. Anyone interested?

Anthony you can monitor 122.75 from Denver.:rolleyes:

excellent idea adam, jesse and i will be monitoring

Why not? I'll monitor it, maybe even participate.

I'll be on it asking "anyone on the frequency please advise" oblivious to the fact that my transmission will probably cover around 49,0002 miles.

flybill7 said:
I'll listen up on 122.75 on Friday's transit.

... Bill

Try starting the call with "Gaston's Group..." so anyone headed to our gathering will know you are part of it. There's no way I could remember and respond to all the N numbers.

lancefisher said:
Try starting the call with "Gaston's Group..." so anyone headed to our gathering will know you are part of it. There's no way I could remember and respond to all the N numbers.
We will be a flight of two, and will arrive late Friday morning and will give a holler on the radio now and then on the way down. :)

N2212R said:
I'll be on it asking "anyone on the frequency please advise" oblivious to the fact that my transmission will probably cover around 49,0002 miles.

LOL!

As your flying backwards due to the headwind??? :rofl:

I have a better frequency for y'all. 122.5 :eek:

Just remember to switch to 122.8 within 10 miles of 3M0 or 123.0 if you're landing at BPK.

Steve said:
Just remember to switch to 122.8 within 10 miles of 3M0 or 123.0 if you're landing at BPK.

And, BPK is now Ozark Regional (was Baxter County last year), so those using that airport should keep their ears perked for calls for either.

Are you guys flyg in Friday or Saturday? i am heading home on Saturday and if you are flying on Saturday I too will also give a listen on 122.75

Hey Scott, we'll be airborne Saturday from middle Tennessee. We'll be in N8085X. We'll give a shout out sometime enroute.
CAVU,
Kevin

smigaldi said:
Are you guys flyg in Friday or Saturday? i am heading home on Saturday and if you are flying on Saturday I too will also give a listen on 122.75

I'm arriving Saturday in the late morning.

Back