Garrett County, MD

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
Anyone have personal experience with this airport or Deep Creek area?

Ben, I was in there two summers ago for an extended family reuinion 20 first cousins of our age). You can't get a rental car, I brought my MOPED, which was insufficient for the winding country roads where the pickups going 50 will simply KILL you. Sleepy 9-5 FBO called Deep Creek Aviation which had NOBODY there when I arrived. They weren't really attentive to my refuel request so when

So I took the MOPED and rented a car with it through the help of the WISP resort.

Ben, I was in there two summers ago for an extended family reuinion 20 first cousins of our age). You can't get a rental car, I brought my MOPED, which was insufficient for the winding country roads where the pickups going 50 will simply KILL you. Sleepy 9-5 FBO called Deep Creek Aviation which had NOBODY there when I arrived. They weren't really attentive to my refuel request so when I left I refueled elsewhere.

So I took the MOPED and rented a car with it through the help of the WISP resort. This was in Summer 2003.

Oh, and cellphone coverage sucks.

bbchien said:
Ben, I was in there two summers ago for an extended family reuinion 20 first cousins of our age). You can't get a rental car, I brought my MOPED, which was insufficient for the winding country roads where the pickups going 50 will simply KILL you. Sleepy 9-5 FBO called Deep Creek Aviation which had NOBODY there when I arrived. They weren't really attentive to my refuel request so when I left I refueled elsewhere.

So I took the MOPED and rented a car with it through the help of the WISP resort. This was in Summer 2003.

Oh, and cellphone coverage sucks.
What did you think of the resort, itself?

Back