Garmin GNS 430 with Tray, Backplate, & Connectors

jtheune

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
John T
28v non WAAS model. Most economical way to get a Garmin moving map GPS/COM/NAV/GS/LOC. Also, can be upgraded to full WAAS unit at any time. After upgrade it is exactly the same as a 430W with LPV and faster 5HZ refresh rate.

Looks great. Photos available via email joe_jet@msn.com

you left or a important piece of information.

Someone may want to double check but I think all of the GNS430 are 14-28 volt. Could be used in basically any GA plane with an electrical system.

1. What is missing?

2. Yes that is retail for the waas upgrade which includes the electronics upgrade to the unit, and a new WAAS compatible antennae. It also repairs some existing squawks if any, and updates some of the software.

3. Some units are 28v only and some are 14/28v. It is stated on the ID plate on the bottom of a 430 or the back of a 530

Oh yeah...added blowout price and photos....thx

46F2AA0A-B73A-4C47-AFE2-369FDEB96E8B_zpsnuauoqnr.jpg

Where there's a will there's a way. Haha

c2249fcd90c92186dd7a416c8ed97413_zpsfa34668c.jpg

Someone may want to double check but I think all of the GNS430 are 14-28 volt. Could be used in basically any GA plane with an electrical system.

The original units (first year) were 28v only. My understanding is that Garmin will no longer do repairs on the 28v units, but will offer the WAAS upgrades to them.

The 28v units were available past 1st year of production. They will upgrade and continue to repair after upgraded to a waas unit. There is no difference between an upgraded unit and an original waas model other than the main component boards in an upgraded unit would be brand new!

The original units (first year) were 28v only. My understanding is that Garmin will no longer do repairs on the 28v units, but will offer the WAAS upgrades to them.

Thank you.

I'm assuming if you take it to WAAS it will then work on 14 or 28V system?

Does it comes with tray,wires and CDI?

Yes, it comes with the Tray, Backplate, Connectors and GA-56 Antennae.

When you convert to 430W WAAS it does not change it to a 14/28v. The internal power supply is not changed. The GPS receiver board and processor is changed along with some software.

Back