For Sale Garmin Aera 550 and GDL-39

Katamarino

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Katamarino
I'm selling my Garmin Aera 550 touch-screen portable GPS, and the associated dual-band GDL-39 ADS-B receiver. They come with a yoke mount that has a hard-wired connection to the GDL-39, and powers both units through the cigar lighter socket. The GDL-39 can supply weather and traffic data to another device over Bluetooth at the same time as the 550; I have been using mine with Garmin Pilot on a Samsung Tablet.

I'm selling these because I now have a panel-mounted Aera 660 and GTX345 transponder, so these are redundant.

I have been the only owner of both, and they have performed perfectly. The GDL-39 is a newly refurbished unit from Garmin that I've had about 2 months and still has 10 months of warranty remaining.

They will come in the original box of the GDL-39, and carry cases for both units are included.

Other info or more pictures available on demand.

A nice bit of trivia; this Garmin Aera 550 has flown to 48 states in the US, as well as all the way from London to Cape Town!

Price is $750 for the pair.

D3v83RY.jpg

f0vZkX7.jpg

euiGH9t.jpg

YGqBZEv.jpg

Uh1G1Wr.jpg

DTPNz0r.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance you would sell the GDL39 separately, if so how much?

I want to try and sell as a set first, but will consider it if that doesn't happen!

Back