GARMIN 696 XM/WX also ZAON XRX with ZAON 1090 Ads-b module

TWinter

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
TWinter
UPDATE--GARMIN 696 XM/WX also ZAON XRX with ZAON 1090 Ads-b module

I am redoing some avionics in my aircraft. Before EBaying I'll toss these up here and see if somebody is needing a complete system. All in original boxes w/ paperwork. I'm at work now, but can get additional info if needed.

1. GARMIN 696 w/ xm and wx I have a few different mounts that I will include.
2. ZAON XRX Portable Traffic Receiver.
3. ZAON MX1090 Ads-b Traffic Receiver.
4. All in one power-cord for all the above units. Requires only one 12V cig lighter power source.

This set-up will display XM weather, receive XM radio and traffic on the Garmin 696.

I prefer to sell as a package deal.

Asking $2200.00 or best offer/ plus shipping.

PM or email me at tpwinter@bellsouth.net

I am a straighter.. My EBay ID is "ultfit1" . I have 670 auctions with 100% feedback. I would prefer to sell this on a pilot forum instead of EBay. I also have this listed on Mooney Space.

Thanks,
Tom
N7741M 73 Mooney M20E

Last edited:
I am a straighter.. My EBay ID is "ultfit1" . I have 670 auctions with 100% feedback. I would prefer to sell this on a pilot forum instead of EBay. I also have this listed on Mooney Space.

Your feedback rating is 666 :yikes: Buy something quick :yes:

I know you want to sell the package but if it does not, i might be interested in the MX1090

Interested in the gps only....

I've had a few emails about breaking this all up. Here is what I can do if the deal is done before Sunday night.

Garmin 696 $1300 plus shipping
Zaon XRX $500 " "
Zaon 1090ads-b $400 " "

I'll split PP Fess at 1.5%

Is the Zaon ADS-B an "in" or "out device?

Unlike the other ADS-B in receivers in the market that show weather the Zaon MX1090 does not show weather, only traffic.

José

Unlike the other ADS-B in receivers in the market that show weather the Zaon MX1090 does not show weather, only traffic.

José

Unlike those showing weather it's $400 and not $699+. All of these are priced pretty fairly.

I use the 696 for XRX traffic, XM Radio and XM weather and the MX 1090 to supplement the XRX for 1090 traffic. Great set-up.

I have a GTN 750 and I'm adding the GDL88. So now I'm clearing the glare shield. For a guy that wants good coverage this is a great package.
I think a new 696 is about $1800+/- and XRX $800+/- the MX1090 was $600+/- and the data link cable to let them all power off on plug was $124..

Total $3324 +/- My subscription to XM is $66 a month for radio and weather.

I'm asking $2200 or best offer..Only $1100 or more savings.

Last edited:
Back