Garmin 530w For sale - Trades Welcome!

Ben Hartke

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JA
Hello PoA,
I have a like-new Garmin 530w for sale, it includes: Rack, Connectors and a NEW antenna. Price is $8,995. The unit is really in excellent condition and works perfect. If you have any questions you can reply here or email me at bhartke(at)jaair.com

-Ben

Attachments

• 530w.jpg
    530w.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 20
Hmmm... attractive. Wonder what the ballpark in install is.

Bill, heard $12k for purchase and install of a 530w as an additional unit to a 430W in our club 182R recently....

regards,

Mike

Bill, heard $12k for purchase and install of a 530w as an additional unit to a 430W in our club 182R recently....

regards,

Mike

Thanks. Mike. I'm guessing that it would be $11-$12K by the time I'm done with install. Which is the same range as a new 430W for my plane.

Hey, you've got an ADF you can trade in towards this, right? :rofl:

Actually, I DO have an ADF, but it's in a couple of boxes in my closet (antenna, indicator, thin ADF unit w/frame & cables). We pulled the ADF when I put in the original 430 & I never sold it (I was going to do something else with it that never happened). I SHOULD sell it, if someone were looking for an ADF these days.....

Actually, I DO have an ADF, but it's in a couple of boxes in my closet (antenna, indicator, thin ADF unit w/frame & cables). We pulled the ADF when I put in the original 430 & I never sold it (I was going to do something else with it that never happened). I SHOULD sell it, if someone were looking for an ADF these days.....

You could donate it to Cloud Nine for a tax write-off. I've been looking for a working ADF for the 310 and the ADF in the Aztec is broken. Yes, I actually want working ones. Up in Canada, that's the best navigational equipment you can have other than a GPS. And I travel to Canada enough to make it worth having a working one.

Hello PoA,
I have a like-new Garmin 530w for sale, it includes: Rack, Connectors and a NEW antenna. Price is $8,995. The unit is really in excellent condition and works perfect. If you have any questions you can reply here or email me at bhartke(at)jaair.com

-Ben
Did you sell your 530W? I have a perfectly working GX-55 slide in replacement for a Apollo Loran I would be interested in trading since I would be replacing it. Also a Cessna ADF I also took out when redoing my Skylane panel. Thanks Paul

Back