Garmin 196 for sale

HLT

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
HLT
I have a like new Garmin 196 for sale. Comes with all manuals and accessories except serial cable to connect to PC. Cables on Ebay for not much $. Data base was updated Jan, '06 . Works perfectly, no scratches in glass or on the case. Can pay thru Paypal or ? $500.00 including shipping to ConUS. Thought I'd offer it here before Ebay. tpilot@adelphia.net

I have a like new Garmin 196 for sale. Comes with all manuals and accessories except serial cable to connect to PC. Cables on Ebay for not much $. Data base was updated Jan, '06 . Works perfectly, no scratches in glass or on the case. Can pay thru Paypal or ? $500.00 including shipping to ConUS. Thought I'd offer it here before Ebay. tpilot@adelphia.net

"Bout $100 too much, can find them all over the net for 400 including shipping.
good luck tho. this is meant as a traffic in the area advisory only.

They average near $500, sometimes more, plus shipping on ebay daily. If you can get a 196 for $400.00, that's a great deal. Used from TropicAero, they're $595.00. You are probably looking at 195s. But thanks for the area traffic advisory.:D

It's a great unit for the money. .

They are a great unit for the money. There are other other good GPSs on the market. But I like the panel page on the Garmin. During an IPC last year, I tried flying with just the panel page and although not pretty, it would certainly be a lifesaver if all else failed.

Back