Game plan for the Commercial rating, advice?

gil_mor

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
gil_mor
Done with the IR.
Now its time for the CPL.
I'll be working on the CFI right after that.
I have 200ish total time right now, and as far as I can tell - I'm done with all the XC, long XC flights I need for the rating.
50 hours in a complex airplane.

I'm trying to figure out the smartest (read cheapest) way to do it.

I read that I need 20 hours of practice in 61.127. Which includes a lot of stuff that's been done in the PPL.
Does this mean I can say - "done on PPL/IR?"
Where are the shortcuts?

Also, I think I read about a few pilots who have taken the CPL in the right seat, what are the advantages of doing that?

How hard should I study for the written? Any recommendations for something online? Other ways to study?
I want to knock it down pretty quickly if I can, and if I don't have to spend a fortune on it - that will be great.

How did YOU do it, what would be the smart thing to do? How should I use my time (in the air and on the ground)?

Thanks!

I'm sure other people have better advice than I on the other stuff, but I did do most of my commercial in the right seat. Honestly, the actual flying was easy enough to figure out. Basically the only advantage is learning the maneuvers quicker when you start your CFI (and it helps with the CFII as well). I would definitely recommend you are able to fly to commercial standards in the left seat as well, of course.

I was lucky though that my FBO didn't care which seat the PIC sat in, so I could fly from the right seat solo as well (not that I did often, but, you know...I had the option). Every place I've rented at since requires the pilot to be in the left seat. I really have no idea why, unless it's to prevent non-school CFI's from instructing - but even that doesn't make much sense.

I think the simplest way is to train for the CFI (which is, in essence, teaching a commercial student) and get that right seat experience as part of that training. You SHOULD be able (when you're ready) to take a commercial checkride in the left seat, and follow it with a CFI ride in the right seat (not on the same day, of course).

Every place I've rented at since requires the pilot to be in the left seat. I really have no idea why, unless it's to prevent non-school CFI's from instructing - but even that doesn't make much sense.

In a few aircraft, the manual states 'minimum crew: 1 pilot at the left hand station'*. Some FBOs may have this in their insurance policy. An then there is the off chance that the grouchy old owner just makes stuff up and wants things done his way ;) .

*This can of course be a student pilot, it also doesn't specify who the PIC is, it just means that you can't fly with the left seat empty or occupied by a 5 year old.

I read that I need 20 hours of practice in 61.127.
I don't think you read exactly that in 61.127 or 61.129. What you probably read in 61.129 was that you must have 20 hours of training in the areas of 61.127.

Which includes a lot of stuff that's been done in the PPL.
Maybe some of the same maneuvers, but not to the same standards. Therefore, no training received towards the PPL counts towards this requirement.

No. However, if your instructor properly documented your minimum 15 hours of IR training, it will count towards the 10 hours of instrument training required by 61.129(a)(3)(i). In addition, if you landed somewhere more than 100 miles from the point of departure during the long IFR XC flight, that can count towards one or both of the day/night dual XC's required by 61.129(a)(3)(iii/iv) as long as it's logged properly. Finally, if you received at least 10 hours of post-PP training in your complex airplane, that will fill the 61.129(a)(ii) square. In that case, all your instructor need do is train you to proficiency on the various flight maneuvers for CP-ASEL and check your preparedness to pass all Areas/Tasks on the CP-ASEL practical test. However, without having flown with you and personally examined your log, I can't say just where you stand in all this.

Also, I think I read about a few pilots who have taken the CPL in the right seat, what are the advantages of doing that?
Some folks do this to build right-seat proficiency towards their longer-term goal of getting their CFI ticket. However, some believe this puts you at a bit of a disadvantate on the CP flight test since it puts a lot of important things on the wrong side of the cockpit. And as noted above, some aircraft POH's, FBO's, and insurers have their own rules about non-CFI's acting as PIC from the right seat.

How hard should I study for the written? Any recommendations for something online? Other ways to study?
If you want to study on line, Jeppesen has on-line knowledge training courses. Another excellent option is Bob Gardner's book "The Complete Advanced Pilot." Or you could just go with the FAA books Airplane Flying Handbook, Aviation Weather, Aviation Weather Services, and Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

FWIW, I trained for CP-ASEL a PP-ASEL-IA who owned a Cutlass RG but did not have the day/night dual XC's in his log. Three days of training (including one spent pretty much just on the day/night XC's) and a check on Day 4. No problem.

Last edited:
I don't think you read exactly that in 61.127 or 61.129. What you probably read in 61.129 was that you must have 20 hours of training in the areas of 61.127.
Bad English on my behalf, I meant 20 hours of training in the areas of 61.127
Maybe some of the same maneuvers, but not to the same standards. Therefore, no training received towards the PPL counts towards this requirement.

No. However, if your instructor properly documented your minimum 15 hours of IR training, it will count towards the 10 hours of instrument training required by 61.129(a)(3)(i). In addition, if you landed somewhere more than 100 miles from the point of departure during the long IFR XC flight, that can count towards one or both of the day/night dual XC's required by 61.129(a)(3)(iii/iv) as long as it's logged properly. Finally, if you received at least 10 hours of post-PP training in your complex airplane, that will fill the 61.129(a)(ii) square. In that case, all your instructor need do is train you to proficiency on the various flight maneuvers for CP-ASEL and check your preparedness to pass all Areas/Tasks on the CP-ASEL practical test. However, without having flown with you and personally examined your log, I can't say just where you stand in all this.
If I read correctly, I think I'm pretty much covered!
I've done about 4 long IFR XC on a complex probably about 20 hours dual. Really helped with radio skills.
Here's a question about night XC, I flew a long XC that started in the afternoon, and ended up at night.
KFLG-KSAF-KSDL-KFLG Total trip 6 hours, total night time 3 hours.
I left KSAF during day time but soon after turned to night, landed in KSDL during night and got back to KFLG at night. Tricky part is that the distance between KSDL and KFLG is 91NM. Can I consider the 180NM I've flown at night (half way to KSDL, then back to KFLG) for the 100NM night flight?
Some folks do this to build right-seat proficiency towards their longer-term goal of getting their CFI ticket. However, some believe this puts you at a bit of a disadvantate on the CP flight test since it puts a lot of important things on the wrong side of the cockpit. And as noted above, some aircraft POH's, FBO's, and insurers have their own rules about non-CFI's acting as PIC from the right seat.
I'll talk about it with my renter/CFI and see.
Right now, I think I'll ask him to give me some dual to go through the CPL maneuvers while I'm on the right seat, to get an idea of what needs to be done.
If you want to study on line, Jeppesen has on-line knowledge training courses. Another excellent option is Bob Gardner's book "The Complete Advanced Pilot." Or you could just go with the FAA books Airplane Flying Handbook, Aviation Weather, Aviation Weather Services, and Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.
I looked up Jeppesen on-line courses and could only find online IR course.
I'll keep looking.
FWIW, I trained for CP-ASEL a PP-ASEL-IA who owned a Cutlass RG but did not have the day/night dual XC's in his log. Three days of training (including one spent pretty much just on the day/night XC's) and a check on Day 4. No problem.
Sounds like fun, wish I had Cutlass RG.
Looks like I'll be ranting 182RG for $180 an hour. Ouch.

I've done about 4 long IFR XC on a complex probably about 20 hours dual. Really helped with radio skills.
The dual XC's don't have to be complex.
Here's a question about night XC, I flew a long XC that started in the afternoon, and ended up at night.
First, you said "I." Did you mean "we"? Because the long solo XC and day/night dual XC's are separate issues.

KFLG-KSAF-KSDL-KFLG Total trip 6 hours, total night time 3 hours.
I left KSAF during day time but soon after turned to night, landed in KSDL during night and got back to KFLG at night. Tricky part is that the distance between KSDL and KFLG is 91NM. Can I consider the 180NM I've flown at night (half way to KSDL, then back to KFLG) for the 100NM night flight?
If you did this solo (i.e., sole living human occupant of the aircraft), it would fill the 61.129(a)(4)(i) long solo XC square, which says nothing about day/night. If you did this dual, the KFLG-KSAF leg covers the 61.129(a)(3)(iii) day dual requirement, but since you left KSAF in daylight, only the KSDL-KFLG leg was all night, and at 91 nm, that won't fill the 61.129(a)(3)(iv) night dual XC square.

Looks like I'll be ranting 182RG for $180 an hour. Ouch.
...especially if you have to refly the night dual XC. But beyond that, I'd be thinking maybe 6-9 hours to learn the maneuvers and do a practice checkride.

Is this one "updated"?

I hear they changed around a few of the check rides and testing recently. I'm not sure which rating but I know a lot of people were failing who had 90%+ on their practice tests.

For not much more than $180 you can rent a twin. Locally I found a seminole for $200 wet.

I hear they changed around a few of the check rides and testing recently. I'm not sure which rating but I know a lot of people were failing who had 90%+ on their practice tests.

I took the FOI written this past week using the King material for preparation. 90-95% consistently on the practice exams. When I took it at CATS on thursday, I barely recognized a question and flunked with a 58%.

I have no need for the exam right now, so I'll wait for a while until the new questions have been disseminated from recalls.

Is this one "updated"?
Dunno, but Bob will probably be along shortly to tell us.

As for what's changed recently, the big issue has been the addition of a lot of icing and GPS questions on the Instrument written early in 2011. All the commercially-developed/sold test packages have the updates, but some of the free sites don't.

Last edited:
For not much more than $180 you can rent a twin. Locally I found a seminole for $200 wet.

That is how the puppy-mills handle the commercial checkride. They do the initial commercial in the Seminole which avoids having to do most of the commercial maneuvers. As the PTS area 'complex operation' is covered with the ME commercial checkride, your SE commercial checkride can be done in a fixed-gear plane. So you fly the chandelles etc. in a less slippery plane which may or may not make it easier.
If you own a FG, have a need for the ME commercial down the line and the delta between a complex SE and ME trainer is indeed only $20, it may be worthwhile to emulate that approach.

Which King material, and how old was it?

The DVD course. It was a bit more than a year old with the 'hotsheets' for the new questions.

I expected that I wouldn't get the 90-95% and figured I'll get by with 71% ;). I didn't expect that the percentage of new questions was that high.

I called Kings support. They couldn't care less.

What are the most up to date sources for questions for the commercial/CFI/FOI ? Gleim ? Jepp ?

I don't know about sources for the questions, but the best source for the answers for FOI is the Aviation Instructor's Handbook, so that's where I have folks start. I find that if they read and learn the book before they start taking practice tests, they have no problem if the questions on the real test differ from the questions on the practice test. Sometimes folks get itchy about having to "do it the hard way," but they seem to do a lot better on the tests (both written and practical) if they do.

I don't know about sources for the questions, but the best source for the answers for FOI is the Aviation Instructor's Handbook, so that's where I have folks start. I find that if they read and learn the book before they start taking practice tests, they have no problem if the questions on the real test differ from the questions on the practice test. Sometimes folks get itchy about having to "do it the hard way," but they seem to do a lot better on the tests (both written and practical) if they do.

I'll probably go back to the basics then.

The funny disconnect with the FOI exam is how they go on about 'discrimination' and other qualities of multiple choice questions yet use a pretty poorly written ME exam to test that subject matter.

I'll probably go back to the basics then.
There's the ticket!

The funny disconnect with the FOI exam is how they go on about 'discrimination' and other qualities of multiple choice questions yet use a pretty poorly written ME exam to test that subject matter.
"Do as I say, not as I do..." But to tell the truth, I was probably instructing for 15-20 years before I fully appreciated the truths in the FOI book (as it was then known, now the AIH).

...and which level of learning had I reached at that point, versus which level needed to pass the FOI written, versus the level needed to pass the CFI practical test?:goofy:

Last edited:
I took the FOI written this past week using the King material for preparation. 90-95% consistently on the practice exams. When I took it at CATS on thursday, I barely recognized a question and flunked with a 58%.

I have no need for the exam right now, so I'll wait for a while until the new questions have been disseminated from recalls.

Why would you be taking the FOI at this point? Working on a Ground Instructor rating?

Why would you be taking the FOI at this point? Working on a Ground Instructor rating?

Yup.

Figured I'll just sit for the IGI written and the FOI and 'lock' the validity of the FOI that way. Not that I want to teach anyone at this point ;) .

Done with the IR.
Now its time for the CPL.
I'll be working on the CFI right after that.
I have 200ish total time right now, and as far as I can tell - I'm done with all the XC, long XC flights I need for the rating.
50 hours in a complex airplane.

I'm trying to figure out the smartest (read cheapest) way to do it.

I read that I need 20 hours of practice in 61.127. Which includes a lot of stuff that's been done in the PPL.
Where are the shortcuts?

I want to knock it down pretty quickly if I can, and if I don't have to spend a fortune on it - that will be great.

How did YOU do it, what would be the smart thing to do? How should I use my time (in the air and on the ground)?

Thanks!

The cheapest and smartest thing for you to do if you have all the other prereqs is to call over to Sheble Aviation and book one of their weekend CPL ratings. Do it in the Lake Amphib like I did and get your CSEL & SES in the same ride and when you get your CFI you'll be rated for seaplanes as well.

Heh. Apparently the "fundamentals" changed. :)

The DVD course. It was a bit more than a year old with the 'hotsheets' for the new questions.

I expected that I wouldn't get the 90-95% and figured I'll get by with 71% ;). I didn't expect that the percentage of new questions was that high.

What are the most up to date sources for questions for the commercial/CFI/FOI ? Gleim ? Jepp ?

The FAA book is the source material for the FOI.
FOI FAA-H-8083-9A.pdf available on the FAA's website.

The FAA's CFI handbook available free on their website:
http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/aviation/aviation_instructors_handbook/media/FAA-H-8083-9A.pdf

If you learn the material instead of the questions, you can pass the test regardless.

The FAA's CFI handbook available free on their website:
http://www.faa.gov/library/manuals/aviation/aviation_instructors_handbook/media/FAA-H-8083-9A.pdf

If you learn the material instead of the questions, you can pass the test regardless.

Yeah, but that's the hard way ;) .

(actually, the FAA has a way to ask those questions that knowing the material alone is not sufficient to pass the test. I could sing the instrument flying handbook and the instrument procedures handbook backwards before I took the first practice test and it didn't amount to much in terms of points. It requires both, knowledge of the subject matter and knowledge of the questions)

(actually, the FAA has a way to ask those questions that knowing the material alone is not sufficient to pass the test. I could sing the instrument flying handbook and the instrument procedures handbook backwards before I took the first practice test and it didn't amount to much in terms of points. It requires both, knowledge of the subject matter and knowledge of the questions)

I studied for all my writtens (Pvt thru ATP, CFII in both Airplane and Helicopter, A&P and IA) doing it "the hard way" and never scored below an 88.

But then again, I'm not a Doctor. ;)

I've taken a lot of tests for the FAA, USCG, CASA, MCA and various other lettered licensing organizations over the years and have never found that to be true although I have used both methods. I used an American Flyers weekend IR written course because the opportunity to do my IR for $30 hr wet ($35 if you figure the time I 'volunteered' on the plane's annual) over the next week, I slammed that course and got it all done in a week. I also did my FEX written with them but that was actually a very informative class. I learned more ways to use an E6B that's for sure.:yesnod:

I used the belt and suspender method on my PP, I had at least a few hundred hours of reading/study in those 3 months with about 25% in the Gliem book (for books, I prefer). I passed the ATP written years ago and used a free disc Gliem gave for sending them some corrections on their ME book and CPL book that I used for a review, but again, in concurrence with a much larger percentage other reading/study, not to learn questions and answers.

The cheapest and smartest thing for you to do if you have all the other prereqs is to call over to Sheble Aviation and book one of their weekend CPL ratings. Do it in the Lake Amphib like I did and get your CSEL & SES in the same ride and when you get your CFI you'll be rated for seaplanes as well.

Yes. I did my CFI there in 12 days and I should have gone there for my commercial ( I got majorly screwed over by a local school, but that's for another story). Here's my take on Sheble. Don't go there for Private or Instrument training since with those two you are trying to lay a foundation, and I think it takes a little longer than 10 days to allow the information to sink in and for good habits to be developed; however, for the Commercial and CFI etc you are building on existing skills and habits, which make accelerated training the most efficient way to get it done. For the commercial, all that is really involved is learining the maneuvers so you can pass the checkride. For the CFI, most of us learrned enough to pass the checkride then worked on becoming good teachers. Teaching is one of those things that you can't learn until you actually do it. Just ask my first student:goofy:.

One advantage of doing CFI training in a large school environment is the opportunity to be a student teacher under direct supervision -- to teach real students under real classroom or cockpit conditions with a CFI supervising from the corner of the room or the back seat of the airplane. This is truly invaluable experience and many large aviation training operations make good use of it.

Yes. I did my CFI there in 12 days and I should have gone there for my coFor the CFI, most of us learrned enough to pass the checkride then worked on becoming good teachers. Teaching is one of those things that you can't learn until you actually do it. Just ask my first student:goofy:.

Actually, you can learn about teaching before you start teaching. Just think back to those teachers you learned from - not the ones you really liked, but the ones that really taught well. Consider the techniques they used. And consider the teachers that were really poor - why were they poor teachers?

Anytime I take a course, I'm not "into" the material until the first few hours because I'm studying what the teacher is doing and how they are teaching. And seeing what techniques I can steal...er...incorporate into my style.

[sidebar]
I took a course last fall that I found fascinating but the teacher spent most of his time in the "point here, click here, type here" mode because that's how he learned the material (very high-end software package). When I started asking geek-type questions, he shut me down. So I called the vendor's technical help line and spent a few sessions with them. The tech people were happy because I wasn't calling with problems, and they really liked to talk about the internals of the software. Got a job offer but I wasn't willing to move back to the east coast.

Actually, you can learn about teaching before you start teaching. Just think back to those teachers you learned from - not the ones you really liked, but the ones that really taught well. Consider the techniques they used. And consider the teachers that were really poor - why were they poor teachers?

Anytime I take a course, I'm not "into" the material until the first few hours because I'm studying what the teacher is doing and how they are teaching. And seeing what techniques I can steal...er...incorporate into my style.

[sidebar]
I took a course last fall that I found fascinating but the teacher spent most of his time in the "point here, click here, type here" mode because that's how he learned the material (very high-end software package). When I started asking geek-type questions, he shut me down. So I called the vendor's technical help line and spent a few sessions with them. The tech people were happy because I wasn't calling with problems, and they really liked to talk about the internals of the software. Got a job offer but I wasn't willing to move back to the east coast.
Ok, you got me. I actually find myself sounding like my primary instructor at times in the airplane.

Ok, you got me. I actually find myself sounding like my primary instructor at times in the airplane.

If your primary instructor was good, then you've got an advantage. On the other hand, if your's was a time-builder like mine, you have the benefit of knowing what NOT to do!

And I'm stealing THIS idea.

The dual XC's don't have to be complex.
First, you said "I." Did you mean "we"? Because the long solo XC and day/night dual XC's are separate issues.
I did mean we. Sorry.
If you did this solo (i.e., sole living human occupant of the aircraft), it would fill the 61.129(a)(4)(i) long solo XC square, which says nothing about day/night. If you did this dual, the KFLG-KSAF leg covers the 61.129(a)(3)(iii) day dual requirement, but since you left KSAF in daylight, only the KSDL-KFLG leg was all night, and at 91 nm, that won't fill the 61.129(a)(3)(iv) night dual XC square.

...especially if you have to refly the night dual XC. But beyond that, I'd be thinking maybe 6-9 hours to learn the maneuvers and do a practice checkride.[/QUOTE]

Regarding solo vs PIC 61.129(a)(4) reads:”
(4) Ten hours of solo flight time in a single engine airplane or 10 hours of flight time performing the duties of pilot in command in a single engine airplane with an authorized instructor on board (either of which may be credited towards the flight time requirement under paragraph (a)(2) of this section), on the areas of operation listed under §61.127(b)(1) that include—

Notice the “or 10 hours of flight time performing the duties of pilot in command in a single engine airplane with an authorized instructor on board
So everything under 61.129(a)(4) could be done after you have your PPL, with passengers, as long as you have a CFI on board. Is that correct?

I had a good look in my log-book, I have very few VFR nighttime hours, so other then a trip to a towered apt for a bunch of full stop landings I'm thinking about playing the "follow the yellow light road" game (I-17, I-40).

"I don't always go on night XC , but when I do, I prefer a highway underneath. Stay night current my friends."

Re books - I realized I have a lot of reading to do so I've taken a 15 minute online course about speed reading.
I got 180 WPM, which is a little below average (200).
Using a few simple methods I got it to 230WPM, might go up even higher if I practice.

I'm going to take the rest of the week off studying, then probably start the Aviation Instructor Handbook.
Thanks for the link Henning.
It has the words "food", "sleep" and "sex" on the cover, so now I'm curious.

Last edited:
Re LEARNING how to instruct - my CFI for the PPL is one of those 60 years of instructing white hair guys.
He loves it, he loves psychology, and he is a friend.
He is also VERY calm in the air, which is a great quality.
I have never been afraid of any maneuver everything was fun, some was more of a fun and challenging fun, but never "oh no, not that again".

He lets me sit in the back when he is flying with a student so I can watch and learn.

Sometimes I'll take a student with me and just talk about what it is I'm working on - 180 power off, flying the pattern, XC, etc.
I like to talk while I fly, and if the other person is actually interested in what I have to say - its a win win.

I've noticed it can be quite a challenge when the student asks about G loading while you are on base turning final, I had to delay it till we were on the ground.

Regarding solo vs PIC 61.129(a)(4) reads:”
(4) Ten hours of solo flight time in a single engine airplane or 10 hours of flight time performing the duties of pilot in command in a single engine airplane with an authorized instructor on board (either of which may be credited towards the flight time requirement under paragraph (a)(2) of this section), on the areas of operation listed under §61.127(b)(1) that include—

Notice the “or 10 hours of flight time performing the duties of pilot in command in a single engine airplane with an authorized instructor on board
So everything under 61.129(a)(4) could be done after you have your PPL, with passengers, as long as you have a CFI on board. Is that correct?
I don't think that issue has ever been addressed by the FAA, so I wouldn't count on it. Unless/until you get an FAA Chief Counsel ruling on this, leave the pax out if you want to be sure it will count. And the FAA is directing examiners to check log entries on this stuff carefully, so make sure the log entry the instructor signs reflects the fact that you were "performing the duties of pilot in command in a single engine airplane with an authorized instructor on board" either directly, or indirectely by a reference to 61.129(a)(4).

Same deal on your instrument training counting for 61.129(a)(3)(i) -- the log entries must have 10 hours of instrument flight training with specific reference to training on "attitude instrument flying, partial panel skills, recovery from unusual flight attitudes, and intercepting and tracking navigational systems." The FAA has definitely become hardover on training documentation.

Another example is showing that you received ground training in each of the 15 specific areas of 61.125 for CP-Airplane (or the ten specific areas in 61.65(b) for IR). If your logbook doesn't have that listed (or your home-study course curriculum doesn't include it), you may be sent home without even starting the practical test. And yes, I've seen DPE's go down the regulatory list ticking them off as they appear in the training record.

I had a good look in my log-book, I have very few VFR nighttime hours, so other then a trip to a towered apt for a bunch of full stop landings. I'm thinking about playing the "follow the yellow light road" game (I-17, I-40).
There is no night solo XC requirement, but you can certainly do that to get your night solo hours if you wish. Just remember to get the "10 takeoffs and 10 landings (with each landing involving a flight in the traffic pattern) at an airport with an operating control tower"

Re books - I realized I have a lot of reading to do so I've taken a 15 minute online course about speed reading.
I got 180 WPM, which is a little below average (200).
Using a few simple methods I got it to 230WPM, might go up even higher if I practice.
There is a lot of controversy about the level of comprehension attained with speed reading. Be careful.

I'm going to take the rest of the week off studying, then probably start the Aviation Instructor Handbook.
I would suggest not worrying much about that until you get all the Commercial Pilot material down pat.

If your primary instructor was good, then you've got an advantage. On the other hand, if your's was a time-builder like mine, you have the benefit of knowing what NOT to do!

He's an excellent instructor. Good enough that I used hime for my private, instrument and to finish up my commercial after a negative experience with a different CFI. Just because someone is a time-builder doesn't automatically make them a bad instructor . It all depends on the attitude they have towards teaching. If they do their best, are good communicators and actually want to teach, then I don't care why they are an instructor-they are a good one in my book. Now the guys who don't want to teach are the ones who are problematic. The worst instructor I ever had (and he was really, really bad. Yelled in the airplane, grabbed controls during non-critical phases of flight and regularly put me down. Plus he milked me for cash big time...) is a high time pilot with thousands of hours of dual given. He is the instructor that I do NOT want to be. I don't plan on instructing full-time for my entire career (unless something came up that allowed me to teach for high pay), but I enjoy teaching and try my best for my students.

Back