GA stops criminals

Reminds me of the old joke about the airline flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco.

The pilot gets on the P.A. and in his best Yeager-like drawl says,

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you look out the left side of the airplane you'll see the lovely town of San Luis Obispo. That happens to be my home town. In fact, if you look at the housing development that goes up the hill on the north side of town, and the street that goes up near the top of the hill, you might see the second house from the end on the left side of the street -- the one with the red Mercedes in the drivew ... Wait a minute. I don't have a red Mercedes. ... Ladies and gentlemen, in a few moments we'll be landing in San Luis Obispo ... "

Reminds me of the old joke about the airline flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco.

The pilot gets on the P.A. and in his best Yeager-like drawl says,

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you look out the left side of the airplane you'll see the lovely town of San Luis Obispo. That happens to be my home town. In fact, if you look at the housing development that goes up the hill on the north side of town, and the street that goes up near the top of the hill, you might see the second house from the end on the left side of the street -- the one with the red Mercedes in the drivew ... Wait a minute. I don't have a red Mercedes. ... Ladies and gentlemen, in a few moments we'll be landing in San Luis Obispo ... "

:rofl:

Back