Funny iPhone 5 Design Video

At least they had the good taste to use a Canon body for that.

(lessee if i can start a different kind of flame war here :devil:)

Canon DSLRs are unrivaled. (insert "walking on egg shells" emoticon here)

At least they had the good taste to use a Canon body for that.

(lessee if i can start a different kind of flame war here :devil:)

Heh. I'm a Sony SLT guy. Therefore, I can't be sucked into Canon/Nikon religious wars. ;)

My only whine is that I bought the A55 when it was new and didn't wait for the A77 and later models. A55 turned out to be a lost-in-the-middle model in Sony's line-up.

But it does a better than average job on most stuff and shoots stellar HD video.

And I'm still hunting for a good condition used one of these...

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=SAL500F80

Sony discontinued it, and it was one of Minoltas most useful lenses for aircraft and high-light shooting, ever. Think airshow here. Bright sky background, no concerns with the funky circular bokeh from a reflex lens with blue sky and clouds behind... much easier to lug around versus a normal telephoto...

Dang neat lens for long-range wildlife shooting in bright daylight too. The circular bokeh looks interesting with birds in trees, for example. With enough light, it has a nice short depth of field.

Problem is, a lot of them on the used market are really beat up or moldy. Wish Sony hadn't killed it.

Back