Fun in the sim

Flying_Nun

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flying_Nun
I got to spend some time in a B767 Level D sim this evening. Climb to FL100, accelerate to 300 kts, pitch up and roll it. Then got to land in thunder snow.

Another fellow in my group flew down the Vegas strip and through the Bellagio fountain.

I got to spend some time in a B767 Level D sim this evening. Climb to FL100, accelerate to 300 kts, pitch up and roll it. Then got to land in thunder snow.

Another fellow in my group flew down the Vegas strip and through the Bellagio fountain.
Were you flying in European airspace or something?:D

BTW, sounds like fun.

What's this AQOP (Al Qaeda Orientation Program)?

Who's sim did you get to fly?

Did you get any video? I fly the sims daily at my work and I like flying down the vegas strip at night, very cool! Who's sims? I work on military sims and enjoy it immensely. Glad you got to try it out!!

We got some photos but no video. However, we were instructed not to post anything in public forums. Given that I'm not comfortable disclosing the sims' owner.

It was a blast. Probably about the most fun flying without actually flying.

Back