Fun flight

GaryM

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Gary M
I'm kind of wishing I'd been on this VietJet Air flight from Bangkok to Taiwan...it sounds hysterical.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/escaped-smuggled-rat-otter-terrorize-passengers-on-flight-to-taiwan/

A woman smuggling animals had both a large white rat and an otter escape in the passenger cabin. Panic, apparently, ensued. A crew member was bitten by the rat, while the otter ran around more-or-less harmlessly. It could have been worse, she also had 28 live turtles, a snake, a marmot, two more otters, and two additional rodents of unknown species, but they were in checked baggage.

The woman's reaction, once she was identified, was to demand a refund for the flight. Bold move!

I chuckled at this quote from the article: "“They kept looking for the white rat and an employee caught the rat,” the passenger added. “It bit them on the hand while they carried it back to the kitchen at the back of the plane.”

Perhaps on VietJet Air, you DO want to order the fish.

the passenger added. “It bit them on the hand while they carried it back to the kitchen at the back of the plane.”
This happened to me when I was 9 yrs old in Colombia. Ended up needing 10 rabies vaccination injections

Back