FUEL SAFETY TRAINING - ONLINE, FAA APPROVED

fyer51

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Aviation Continuing Education Inc.
Your company, like many today may be struggling with financial issues. It’s only appropriate to look for areas where significant savings can be found. We believe that companies with aviation fueling components can benefit from teaming with us for training required by 14 CFR 139.321. Save as much as $1,000 the first year by taking our Fuel Safety and Inspection Course “Online”. The course can be taken wherever the internet is accessible.

The FAA requires those who handle aviation fuel, to be trained in a manner acceptable to the Administrator to meet 14 CFR 139.321. The FAA has recently authorized Aviation Continuing Education, Inc. to provide our professional fuel safety course ONLINE. For large and small operations alike the savings are substantial.

Even if your branded fuel provider offers a class at reduced fee, the cost of travel alone can range as high as $800-$1000. Many have paid $1800-$2000 to have a single employee trained. For those training dollars you can train 1 Supervisor and 6 Line Service Technicians with our online solution.

We offer two products:

• Fuel Safety and Inspection, Supervisory “Train the Trainer” Program Regular Price $525.00. As low as $400.00 in quantity.
  • Line Service Annual Training Program Regular Price $250.00 As low as $99.00 per employee SLOT.
Our discount of 10% off our Supervisor Program is active until March 31, 2008 with the code FSMAR09 . The code is entered when paying after registration.

For more information visit our website at ACE Website and see the FAA CERTALERT 09-02 which depicts us as an initial and recurrent trainer that meets the 14 CFR 139.321 requirements.

To view a demo of the course go to; Fuel Safety and Inspection Course Demo

I would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you on how we can save you time and money.

Jay Shanley
Aviation continuing Education, Inc.
113 Eastwind Lane
Fern Park, FL 32730
jay@aviationcontinuinged.com
877-322-7139

You really should post this ad in the classifieds instead of in Hangar Talk, maybe the MC can move it?

BTW, and just MHO, having an Aviation Business is hard enough, but having your screen name as AVCONED makes it a little harder. I read it as AV CONED, not Av Con Ed. Sounds like I may not get my money's worth with you biz ;)

Last edited:
Back